- 1 IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF – Complete Details – Check Here
- 2 IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification – Overview
- 3 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 4 IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021: State Wise
- 5 IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification: Selection Process
- 7 IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification: Application Process
- 8 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 9 How to apply online on IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF – Complete Details – Check Here
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification of Clerical through the advertisement (CRP CLERKS-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23). IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification has been released with 2,500+ Vacancies on 11th July 2021. One of the most important bank recruitment notifications among the aspirants. Banking aspirants who are having a passion to get a job in the Public Sector Banks shall utilize this wonderful opportunity.
Bank jobs have provided you a handful of salary packages and a secure job. Aspirants should submit the online application along with the required fee within the last date. For more details regarding the IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Salary, Apply Online are given here below.
Important Notice: Finance Ministry has put a hold on IBPS Clerk 2021 temporarily due to conducting the examinations in regional languages. Within 15 days we will get the notification information and final decision. It doesn’t affect the further details regarding the vacancies etc. So candidates don’t be panic it’s just a temporary one. Continue the preparation process and get ready for the upcoming examinations.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Advertisement No||(CRP CLERKS-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23)|
|Recruitment Name||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Throughout India|
|Selection Process||(i) Prelims|
(iii) Document Verification
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Tentative Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification Releases||11th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application Commences From||12th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application ends on||1st August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training Call Letter Download Date||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Pre-exam Training||16th August 2021 (Onwards)|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card Download Date||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2021, 29.08.2021, 04.09.2021|
|Prelims Exam Result Releases||September/ October 2021|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Download Date||October 2021|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Download Date||31.10.2021|
|Declaration of Final result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021: State Wise
|State||IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||01|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman and Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||07|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As of 01.07.2021)
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
(iii) Document Verification
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Other Candidates: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)
SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM: Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode: Online
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online on IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
- First of all tap the direct link is given above or visits the official site of IBPS.
- Find the clerk section on the left side of the home page and click on that.
- Then find the Common Recruitment Process of CRP-XI and click on that.
- Then find the exact link regarding Click Here to View the Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process of CRP-XI(CRP Clerks XI) and click on that.
- The advertisement link of IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF will get opened.
- Read the given instructions completely and carefully.
- Eligible candidates can start the application online process.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Upload the photograph and signature and pay the required application fee.
- Submit the online application form within the last date.