- 1 IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Complete Details of Exam Instructions
- 2 IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Prelims
- 3 IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 (Prelims), Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
- 4 IBPS Clerk Exam Language
- 5 Instructions for Candidates
- 6 IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Complete Details of Exam Instructions
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) will be going to conduct the IBPS Clerk Examinations at various exam centres throughout India. It should be remembered that the IBPS Clerk Prelims is extremely competitive. In order to be eligible for further selection processes, you must earn the highest rank on the merit list. Thus, candidates need to work hard in a smart way to become successful. Our article provides you with information about various aspects of the IBPS Clerk Prelims Shift timings and IBPS Clerk Mains Shift Timings 2022, as well as for instructions on how to approach the exam. Candidates should familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations before entering the exam room. So candidates kindly go through the IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 for your reference.
Most Bank exams are conducted through computer-based online mode. Candidates who want to take the exam should carefully read the instructions regarding Do’s and Don’ts. If they fail to do so, they may not enter the examination hall. You can therefore prepare for the exam more effectively by following the directions below.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 12th December 2021
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 18th December 2021
IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Prelims
Here we have given the IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 for the Prelims Exam. Kindly note of it and prepare yourself according to that.
IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022
|Shift 1||09:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Shift 2||11:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Shift 3||02.00 PM – 03.00 PM|
|Shift 4||04.30 PM – 05.30 PM|
IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 (Prelims), Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
Here we have given the IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 along with the reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift in the table given below. Kindly check here
IBPS Clerk Prelims Shift Timings 2022
|Exam Date||Activities||1st Shift||2nd Shift||3rd Shift||4th Shift|
|19th December 2021||Reporting Time||8.00 AM||10.30 AM||1.00 PM||3.30 PM|
|Gate Closing||8.30 AM||11.00 AM||1.30 PM||4.00 PM|
|Handwriting Sample||8.30-9.45 AM||11.00-11.15 AM||1.30-1.45 PM||4.00-4.15 PM|
|Exam Starts||9.00 AM||11.30 AM||2.00 PM||4.30 PM|
|Exam Ends||10.00 AM||12.30 PM||3.00 PM||5.30 PM|
IBPS Clerk Mains Shift Timings 2022: (Tentative)
Here we have given the IBPS Clerk Mains Shift Timings 2022 purely based on the previous year’s mains shift timings. Candidates who qualify the prelims exam and going to attend the mains exam shall refer to this IBPS Clerk Mains Shift Timings 2022.
IBPS Clerk Mains Shift Timings 2022 (8th October 2022)
|Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Start Time||Exam End Time|
|1||8 AM||9 AM||11.30 AM|
IBPS Clerk Exam Language
As per the norms passed in the parliament, The IBPS Clerk 2022 prelims and mains examination will be conducted in 13 regional languages along with English & Hindi. This is due to the clerical cadre employees directly communicating with the local people directly. So it is mandatory to know the local language of the respective states. The state-wise IBPS Clerk Exam Language & medium of languages are given below.
|State Name||The version of tests (Medium of examination)|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Sikkim||English and Hindi|
|Andhra Pradesh||English, Hindi, and Telugu|
|Assam||English, Hindi, and Assamese|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||English. Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and Konkani|
|Goa||English, Hindi and Konkani|
|Gujarat||English, Hindi, and Gujarati|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, and Urdu|
|Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani|
|Kerala, Lakshadweep||English, Hindi, and Malayalam|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani|
|Manipur||English, Hindi, and Manipuri|
|Odisha||English, Hindi, and Odia|
|Puducherry||English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam|
|Punjab||English, Hindi, and Punjabi|
|Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi, and Tamil|
|Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu, and Urdu|
|Tripura, West Bengal||English, Hindi, and Bengali|
Instructions for Candidates
- Detailed information about the date, time, and address of the IBPS Clerk examination can be found in the call letter.
- Bring your recent passport-size photo and the call letter with you to the examination venue in addition to your call letter.
- The candidate will not be allowed to use calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks, or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device during the examination.
- You must bring the call letter with your photo affixed to it, a copy of your photo identity proof stapled to it, and the original of your photo ID (currently valid).
- It is advisable to bring along a ballpoint pen. You will receive blank sheets of paper.
IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
IBPS Clerk Exam Shift Timings 2022 – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- As per the time slot stipulated in the call letter, the candidate must report to the test center strictly according to that time.
- “Candidate Roll Numbers and Lab Numbers” will not be displayed outside the exam venue, but will be provided to the candidates upon their entry to the test center.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Identical copies of the photo ID card and the Call Letter must be stapled together, and the original ID card must be presented. The name on the ID and the Call Letter must match exactly.
- Scribes must submit a duly completed, signed, and affixed photograph on the Scribe form. Outside of the Scribe form, no other items are allowed.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.