IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2021 – State Wise Marks – Check Here
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Final Cut Off 2021 on its official site on 01st April 2021. The State Wise Cut Off Marks PDF for all the public sector banks have been released for CRP X 2020-21. So candidates who have cleared the IBPS Clerk mains exam held on February 28th 2021 shall check the respective cut off marks. Candidates can login by entering the roll number and date of birth and submit it to check the final cut off marks.
IBPS Clerk 2020-21: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||5th & 12th December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims Result||6th February 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard & Cut Off||10th February 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||28th February 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Final Result 2021||1st April 2021|
IBPS Clerk Final Cut Off 2021: State Wise
IBPS Clerk X Reserve List 2021: State Wise
IBPS Clerk Final Cut Off 2021: Process of Arriving of Scores
The Scores of Online Main Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
(I) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
(II) Final scores in each test are rounded off to two digits after the decimal point.
(III) Total Weighted Score (TWS), wherever applicable, is arrived at as follows
Total Weighted Score = Score obtained in General Financial Awareness + General English + Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude + Quantitative Aptitude.
How to check the Final Cut Off for IBPS Clerk?
- First of all tap the direct link or visit the official site.
- Find the PO section available on the home page and click on that.
- The Click on the the Recruitment of Clerk CRP X.
- Find the link regarding Click Here to View the Notification Regarding Provisional Allotment Under CRPClerk-X.
- The IBPS Clerk Final Cut Off 2021 PDF will get opened.
- Check the state wise cut off marks.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.