The IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been an announcement of the Chief Risk Officer, I.T Administrator, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate Recruitment For 3 Vacancies in 2019. The Candidate can apply for the IBPS Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.ibps.in. The last date from applying for the IBPS on Dec 13, 2019, to Dec 27, 2019, to date.
Name of the Department: IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Type For IBPS: Govt. Jobs
Job title For IBPS:
- Chief Risk Officer
- I.T Administrator
- Assistant Professor
- Faculty Research Associate
Applying Mode For IBPS: Online
Total Post For IBPS (Vacancies): 3
Job Location For IBPS: India
Duration For IBPS:
- Start Date: 13.12.2019
- Last Date: 27.12.2019.
Education Qualification For IBPS:
Ph.D. or relevant degree in 55% marks and PG with minimum 5 years experience for Assistant Professor post
B. Tech degree in mathematics / Economics / Statistics / MBA -Finance with the recognized university for post of Chief Risk Officer, I.T Administrator,
Age Limit For IBPS:
- Chief Risk Officer- 50-62 years
- I.T Administrator- 21-33 years
- Assistant Professor- 32-45 years
- Website: www.ibps.in
Conclusion: IBPS Recruitment 2019- Apply Online
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website –www.ibps.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.