IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been released the notification for Security Officer in Charge (On Contract) Post for 01 Vacancy. The candidate who is looking for a Career in IBPS can utilize this recruitment it’s a good opportunity. Candidates can send the offline application form till 17.03.2020. Remember that, if the applications which are not fulfilling all the qualifications correctly, they may reject along with those submitted applications after the final date. The official website is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- 3 Job title: Security Officer in Charge(On Contract)
- 4 Applying Mode: Offline
- 5 Total Post (Vacancies): 01
- 6 Job Location: Across India
- 7 Duration:
- 8 Educational Qualification:
- 9 Age Limit:
- 10 Salary:
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Recruitment job the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Security Officer in Charge(On Contract)
Applying Mode: Offline
Total Post (Vacancies): 01
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates can send the Application form before 17.03.2020.
- Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent
- Age Limit should Not be exceeding 55 years.
- The Salary will be Rs.38,000/-p.m. (consolidated) (approx.)
- As per the norms of IBPS recruitment 2020.
Division Head (Administration)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Conclusion IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website –www.ibps.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.