IBPS RRB PO Final Cut Off 2021 – Section & State Wise Officer Scale 1 Cut Off Marks
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) has released the final result along with the final cut-off marks. The IBPS RRB PO Final Cut Off Marks 2021 consists of Minimum Cut Off & Maximum Cut Off Marks. Both are given separately in the order of state & category wise. So candidates who are eagerly waiting to see how much the cut-off marks has been fixed by the board for the respective state & category shall check here the complete details.
IBPS has conducted the Interview round in November 2021. Candidates who qualified the mains exam have attended the interview. Then after that the candidates are very eager to know how much they scored in the examination. Now the time came for them. The IBPS has released the IBPS RRB PO final cut off 2021 for the post of Officer Scale 1.
Generally the IBPS cut off marks have been drafted based on the normalization method. The factors affecting the cut off marks are
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Number of vacancies announced
- Number of appeared candidates
Based on the above factors the normalization process has been done and they fixed the cut off for category wise. Here for IBPS RRB PO the same method has been applicable.
IBPS RRB PO Final Cut Off 2021: Maximum
IBPS RRB PO Minimum Final Cut Off 2021:
How to check IBPS RRB PO Final Cut Off 2021?
- Tap the above link to check the result directly (or) visit the official site of IBPS.
- Find the RRB section.
- Tap that you will enter into the RRB Page.
- Click on the Common Recruitment Process Regional Rural Banks Phase IX link.
- Then find the link of “Click here to view the notification of provisional allotment of CRP-IX – Officer Scale I
- The login page will get opened.
- Enter the correct login credentials.
- The IBPS RRB PO Final Cut Off 2021 will get opened.
- Check your result and download it.