- 1 IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Complete Details of Exam Instructions
- 2 Download IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2021
- 3 IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Prelims
- 4 IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
- 5 IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – General Instructions for Candidates
- 6 IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Complete Details of Exam Instructions
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) will be going to conduct the IBPS SO Examinations at various exam centres throughout India. Aspirants should take be aware of the fact that the competitive level of IBPS SO Prelims is very high. You have to obtain the top rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for further selection processes. So candidates have to do more effort in a smart way to achieve success. This article provides you with the details pertaining to various aspects of the IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021, and the instructions to be followed during the examination. Before entering the examination hall candidates should know what are rules and regulations should they follow.
Mostly the bank exams have been conducted through Computer Based online mode, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding Do’s & Dont’s. Because this may lead to not being allowed into the examination hall. So the instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Prelims
Here we have given the IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 for the Prelims Exam. Kindly note of it and prepare yourself according to that.
|Shift 1||09:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Shift 2||02:00 PM – 05:00 PM|
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
Here we have given the IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 along with the reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift in the table given below. Kindly check here
|Event||1st shift||2nd shift|
|Reporting Time||08:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Handwriting Sample||8:45 to 8:50 AM||02:45 to 02:50 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||11:00 AM||05:00 PM|
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – General Instructions for Candidates
- Detailed information about the date, time, and address of the IBPS SO examination can be found in the call letter.
- Bring your recent passport-size photo and the call letter with you to the examination venue in addition to your call letter.
- The candidate will not be allowed to use calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks, or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device during the examination.
- You must bring the call letter with your photo affixed to it, a copy of your photo identity proof stapled to it, and the original of your photo ID (currently valid).
- It is advisable to bring along a ballpoint pen. You will receive blank sheets of paper.
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
IBPS SO Exam Shift Timings 2021 – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- As per the time slot stipulated in the call letter, the candidate must report to the test center strictly according to that time.
- “Candidate Roll Numbers and Lab Numbers” will not be displayed outside the exam venue, but will be provided to the candidates upon their entry to the test center.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Identical copies of the photo ID card and the Call Letter must be stapled together, and the original ID card must be presented. The name on the ID and the Call Letter must match exactly.
- Scribes must submit a duly completed, signed, and affixed photograph on the Scribe form. Outside of the Scribe form, no other items are allowed.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.