ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary – Check Here for Complete Details
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has released the notification for various posts to recruit candidates for various posts exclusively for the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI). Likewise, as you all know that the ICAR has released IARI Technician t1 Notification 2021 with a vacancy of about 641. A huge number of eligible candidates have applied and eagerly prepared for the recruitment drive. The selection process is based on the written exam. The written exam will be conducted by thje board as per the schedule. Before that as per the survey, candidates are in searching of ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary, Pay Slip, Allowances & Job profile.
The ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary details will induce your interest in the examination which will be used to boost up the preparation process. That is the reason we are drafting this article. Candidates must know the details which will be used to prepare themselves physically and mentally according to those working environments. So scroll down this IARI Technician t1 salary and then start the preparation process.
ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary In-Hand:
Candidates who have been provisionally allotted will get the Pay Level-3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix at ICAR Research Institutes in accordance with the rules issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
The In Hand Salary of ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary is about Rs. 21,000/-.
ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary: Allowances & Benefits
Apart form the ICAR IARI Technician t1 Salary candidates are entitled to allowances & perks as per the government norms. The ICAR IARI Technician t1 Allowances & Perks are given below for your reference.
- House Rent Allowances(HRA)
- Travel Allowances(TA)
- Dearness Allowances(DA)
- Overtime Allowances(OTA)
ICAR IARI Technician t1 Training Period:
- The selected candidates will have to undergo one-year on-the-job training, which will be provided by the respective Institutes to the selected candidates.
- After successful completion of the one-year training, a certificate to this effect will be provided by the Director of the concerned Institute.
- The selected candidate would be called as “Technical Trainee” during the training period. During the period of training, Technical Trainees may be allowed to avail Institute facilities like transport/canteen/dispensary/library, etc.
- During the training, they will not be entitled for any kind of leave.
- Regular appointment against the post of Technician (T-1) will be done after successful completion of the one-year training at the concerned Institute.
- The period of training may be extended by a maximum period of six months if he/she fails to complete the training successfully within the period of one year before a regular appointment is made in respect of him/her.
- If the candidates fail to complete the training successfully even by the extended period, he/she may not be considered for regular appointments.