ICCR Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has been Released the job recruitment Notification for Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC post for 32 Vacancies in Across India. Candidates who are interested jobs in all over India can apply for these posts. The Online application form already started on 17.03.2020 and the last date to apply on or before 08.04.2020. Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply online through the official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Recruitment 2020:
- 2 No of Vacancies: 32
- 3 ICCR Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, and, Age limit details:
- 4 Job Location: Across India
- 5 Applying Mode: Online
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates must read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: ICCR – Indian Council for Cultural Relations
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
No of Vacancies: 32
ICCR Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, and, Age limit details:
|S.No||Name Of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Programme Officer||08||18 Yrs – 35 Yrs|
|2||Assistant Programme Officer||10||35 Yrs|
|4||Sr. Stenographer||02||18 Yrs – 30 Yrs|
|5||Jr. Stenographer||02||18 Yrs – 27 Yrs|
|6||LDC||03||18 Yrs – 27 Yrs|
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- The Candidate must complete 12th, Diploma/Degree/PG Degree from any recognized University or Institute
|S.No||Name Of the Posts||salary|
|1||Programme Officer||(PB3 15600-39100 + 5400 GP/ Level 10)|
|2||Assistant Programme Officer||(PB2 9300-34800 +|
4600 GP/ Level 7)
|3||Assistant||(PB2 9300-34800 +|
4200 GP/ Level 6)
|4||Sr. Stenographer||(PB2 9300-34800 +|
4200 GP/ Level 6)
|5||Jr. Stenographer||(PB1 5200-20200 +|
2400 GP/ Level 4)
|6||LDC||(PB1 5200-20200 +|
1900 GP/ Level 2)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Typing Test.
- For Application Fee can check to the ICCR Recruitment notification.
Download the ICCR Recruitment 2020 Official Notification. pdf Click Here
ICCR Recruitment 2020 Post Wise Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for ICCR Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – iccr.gov.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- The Candidate can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download, save it for your reference.