The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India ICICI Releases the Notification for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Probationary Officer post. The job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the Probationary Officer posts. This recruitment is through the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Online application link and the Programme Structure for ICICI Bank PO recruitment official website link is below.
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2020 The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below. The Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India ICICI
Job Type: Bank
Job Title, Numbers Of Vacancies and Educational qualification in (RDBS) & (P & SS)
|S.No||Name of the post||Job Location||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|1||Probationary Officer||Across India||Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline / No experience|
|2||Relationship Manager – Large Clients Group||Goa, Mumbai||CA / MBA with 0 – 4 years of relevant experience|
|3||Phone Banking Officer||Guwahati, Hyderabad, Mumbai||Graduate in any stream (B.Com, B.Sc., BCA, BE, B.Tech, etc.) with 0-4 years of experience|
|4||Manager – Mortgage||Across India||MBA/CA/Graduate with 4 to 6 years of work experience.|
|5||Business Banking Specialist||Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Meerut||MBA finance with 8 -12 years of work experience and willing do sales role|
|6||Relationship Manager – Large Clients Group||Goa, Mumbai||CA / MBA with 0 – 4 years of relevant experience|
Applying Mode: Online
Duration & Important Dates:
- Starting Date: Started
- Ending Date: Not Mentioned
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st March 2020
ICICI Bank PO 2020 PGDB Program Structure:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
Scale to Pay: 28,000 – 40,000/- Rs
The Selection Process:
- The Selectin will be in the PGDB Program Structure Base
Application Fees for (RDBS):
- No Application fees
Conclusion for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.icicicareers.com
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference copy.