ICMR Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has been released the jobs recruitment Notification for Assistant Professor post for 12 Vacancies. The Candidate who can be searching for Central Government jobs in Teaching Professional can go and ahead to apply for the ICMR Recruitment 2020 it’s a good opportunity. The Eligible candidates may appear for the interview along with the self-attested required documents are to be enclosed along with the application in the enclosed proforma. The walk-in-interview held on 29.03.2020, 30.03.2020 and 31.03.2020.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job title: Assistant Professors
- 3 Job Location: Across India
- 4 Apply Mode: Offline
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification and Experience Details:
- 7 Age Limits:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
The candidate must read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for ICMR Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: ICMR – Indian Council of Medical Research
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Assistant Professors
Total Post (Vacancies): 12
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Offline
|Ending Date||29.03.2020, 30.03.2020 and 31.03.2020.|
Educational Qualification and Experience Details:
- Candidate should be completed in MBBS with DM from any recognized institution or university
- Candidate at least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned specialty or super-specialty in a recognized teaching Institution,
- Not exceeding 40 years.
- ICMR has given the salary for Rs.1,15,000/- pm
- No Application Fee
Indian Council of Medical Research Hqrs,
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, P.O. Box No. 4911
New Delhi – 110029,
Conclusion for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – icmr.nic.in
- In that, You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the notification form then read all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can appear the Interview with the given address.