IIA, Bangalore Recruitment 2019
IIA, Bangalore Recruitment 2019 :
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics The East India Company has set out to set up an observatory at Madras for advancing the learning of Astronomy, Geography and Navigation in India, Sir Charles Oakeley, at that point President of the Council had the structure for the observatory finished by 1792.
- The Madras arrangement of perceptions had initiated in 1787 through the endeavors of an individual from the Madras Government.
- This hardware shaped the core of instrumentation of the new observatory, which before long left on a progression of perceptions of the stars, the moon, and obscurations of Jupiter’s satellites, with the exact assurance of longitude, as its first concern.
- Regardless this citation from the main yearly report of the observatory is at least a record of the way that galactic movement at the Madras Observatory was to be sure the first among British endeavors at logical investigations in India.
Notifications Details For IIA, Bangalore Recruitment 2019
Important Date For IIA, Bangalore Recruitment 2019 :
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 th September 2019
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Vacancy Details :
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 05
Age limit: Maximum 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25500-81100/- (VI CPC–PB-1 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-)
IIA, Bangalore Recruitment Eligibility Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum 50% marks and knowledge of computer applications like MS-Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Tally/ERP Software, etc.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the posts Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bangalore Recruitment 2019 through the online from their official website https://www.iiap.res.in/iia_jobs on or before 30 th September 2019.