IIT Jobs 2019 Apply Online
IIT Jobs 2019 Apply Online: Indian Institute of Technology Indore situated in Madhya Pradesh, known as IIT Indore or IITI, is an organization of national significance set up by the Government of India in 2009.
- It is one of the eight new IITs, begun by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India), Government of India.
- The organization began working from 2009-10 on a transitory grounds at the Institute of Engineering and Technology of Devi Ahilyabai University under the mentorship of IIT Bombay.
- Shri Arjun Singh, the Union HRD serve, established the framework of the changeless grounds, spread over a zone of around 501.42-section of land (2.1 km2), on seventeenth February 2009 at Simrol, an area on Khandwa Road around 25 km from the city of Indore.
- Since, February 2016, IIT Indore has begun working from its perpetual grounds.
- The Academic Office is in charge of all the scholarly undertakings of the understudies of the Institute.
Important Date For IIT Recruitment 2019:
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 September 2019
Vacancy Details for IIT Jobs 2019:
- Assistant Professor (Reserved Category): 38
IIT, Indore Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
D. degree and with a very good academic and research record. Candidates must have a minimum of 03 years of experience in Research/Teaching/Industry.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply to the post online on before 27 Th September 2019.