IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT) has released the new job recruitment notification Advt No: (ICSR/PR/Advt. 88/2020 & ICSR/PR/Advt.91/2020) for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Manager, Project Associate, and Senior Project Officer Posts on purely contract basis. There are going to fill up various vacancies. IIT Madras Officially inviting Online applications from interested and eligible candidates. The candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. IIT Madras has released the job recruitment notification on 19.10.2020 & 20.10.2020. The eligible candidates should submit the online applications in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date 25.10.2020 & 04.11.2020.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online link is available on the official website @ www.iitm.ac.in. candidates should hold CA/ ICWA/ CS/ M. COM/ MBA/ Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or university. IIT Madras may select the candidate based on their Written Test/Interview basis. The selected candidates placed at the Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The candidate remembers that only the Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the IIT Madras Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria, official notification, and online application direct links are given below.
Eligible Criteria For IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for above said jobs, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt job updates visit our website.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager, Manager, Project Associate, and Senior Project Officer|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||19.10.2020 & 20.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||25.10.2020 & 04.11.2020|
Here, You will get information about the IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
- Assistant Manager / Manager Posts – Candidates should have complete CA / ICWA / CS or M.COM / MBA (Finance) or Any Degree with Inter CA / CMA / CS.
- Project Associate / SPO Posts – Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in Education, Business Development, International Development, Business Administration, Communication, Science, or related fields and A bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Sciences may be an advantage.
- Candidates should have experience in the relevant field.
- For more details candidates can refer to the official notification.
- Candidates can check official notification for age limit and relaxation details.
- For Assistant Manager / Manager posts – Rs.30,000 – 60,000/- pm
- For Project Associate / SPO posts – Rs.21,500 – 75,000/- pm
- Selection will be based on the following Process.
- Written Test
Mode of Application:
- Applications will be accepted online through
Official Website: Click Here
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Notification. 1 Click Here
Notification. 2 Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.iitm.ac.in
- Find the IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 advertisement for the above-said posts.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.