IIT Recruitment 2020 Indore Non-Teaching jobs. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore Officials released the job recruitment notification for Registrar, Manager, Deputy Manager, General Manager, Administrative Officer, Placement Officer, Sports Officer, Executive Manager, Junior Hindi Translator post for 30 Vacancies in Indore, Madhya Pradesh location. Interested candidates can go ahead and apply for Vacancies before 06.03.2020 by submitting the online application form. IIT Indore is one of the second generation IITs established by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Recruitment 2020 Indore Non-Teaching jobs:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for IIT Indore Non- Teaching Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore
Job Type: Govt Jobs
IIT Indore Non- Teaching Job Title, No’s of Vacancies and Salary Details are given below:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Registrar||01||Pay Level: 14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-)|
|2||General Manager||01||Pay Level: 12 (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-)|
|3||Deputy Manager||10||Pay Level:4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-)|
|4||Manager||09||Pay Level: 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-)|
|5||Administrative Officer||04||Pay Level: 10 (Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-)|
|6||Placement Officer||01||Pay Level: 10 (Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-)|
|7||Sports Officer||01||Pay Level: 10 (Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-)|
|8||Executive Manager||02||Pay Level: 8 (Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-)|
|9||Junior Hindi Translator||01||Pay Level: 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-)|
Total Posts (Vacancy): 30
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Applying Mode: Online
- The age limits are given by post wise applying candidates can heck to the IIT Recruitment 2020 Indore Non-Teaching Notification.
- To apply for IIT Indore non-teaching jobs on or before 06.03.2020 by submitting the online application form.
- Candidates who completed either their Masters, M.Tech, Ph.D., MBA, Graduation, Post Graduation, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc with at least 55% marks from any Recognized Institute or University
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for IIT Recruitment 2020 Indore Non-Teaching jobs:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- iiti.ac.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.