Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati Recruitment 2019
IIT, Tirupati Recruitment 2019 :
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is the first among the third period of IITs, reported in 2014, to have its establishment stone laid in March 2015.
- The scholastic program was propelled in August 2015 by conceding understudies in the B.Tech program in the fields of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- The educational program has an accentuation on hypothetical learning and practice-arranged labs.
- Courses are wanted to support development, imagination, quality, collaboration, relational abilities, morals, and cultural cooperation.
- MS and Ph.D. projects will be begun from the scholastic year 2017-18.
Notifications Details For IIT, Tirupati Recruitment 2019
Important Date For IIT, Tirupati Recruitment 2019 :
- Starting date of online registration: 11 th September 2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 18 th October 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details :
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
IIT, Tirupati Eligibility And Educational Qualifications :
Professor: Ph.D. with a minimum of 10 years of experience in industrial/ teaching and research as an Associate Professor level in IITs, IISc, IIMs, NITIE, IISERs.
Associate Professor: Ph.D. minimum of 06 years of experience in industrial/research /teaching as an Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer level.
Assistant Professor: Ph.D. with a minimum of 03 years of experience in industrial/research /teaching.
How To Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format from Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati official website https://facapp.iittp.ac.in on or before 18 th October 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions before filling online application.