India Post Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
India Post Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: If you are willing to make your career in India Post, then you have a great opportunity here. India Post has invited application for the recruitment of the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts for Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab Post Circle. Eligible candidates can apply for India Post GDS Postal Recruitment 2019-20 through official through www.appost.in/gdsonline from 5 August 2019 to 4 Sept 2019.
- Candidates should be 10th class passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education.
- A total of 10066 vacancies are available in Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab Post Circle.
- You can check all the details related to notification by scrolling down the article.
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Starting Date of Online Application – 5 August 2019
- Last Date of Application – 4 Sept 2019
Vacancy Details of Postal recruitment 2019-20
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 10066
- Assam – 919 Post
- Bihar – 1063 Posts
- Gujarat – 2510 Posts
- Karnataka – 2637 Posts
- Kerala – 2086 Posts
- Punjab – 851 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Secondary School Examination passes 10th class certification with passing marks in mathematics and English (studied as mandatory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized School Education Board by the Government of India /State Governments / Union Territories in India is a compulsory education qualification for all approved Gramin Dak Sevaks categories.
- The applicant should have studied the local language at least up to a 10th standard as declared by the State Government[ as required or elective topics] or as per the constitutional regulations pertaining to the 8th schedule of the Indian Constitution.
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Age: 18 to 40 Years
- Selection will be done on the basis of automatically generated merit list
How to Apply
- The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website from 5 August 2019 to 4 Sept 2019.