Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Notification released. The Indian Air Force has been released the job recruitment notification for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-02/2020) Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches Posts – 256 Vacancies in Across India. An online Application will be starting on 15.06.2020 and the last date to submit an application on or before 14.07.2020. The online Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020) Examination will be held on 19.09.2020 and 20.09.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for this recruitment. Here, We have given the complete details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, and official website links are given below.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
The candidate should be completed in 12th with Graduation / B.Tech/ PG from a recognized University or Institution as the education qualification. Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 notification and online exam direct links are available below the webpage. Before applying for the Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (Non-Technical) post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ Written Exam / Interview performance basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Indian Air Force
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Location: Across India
- The application only will be accepted online.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details:
Total Vacancies: 256
Job Title, Vacancies, Age Limit, And Educational Qualification Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Flying Branch||74||Min of 50% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level||20 to 24 years as on|
01 July 2021
|2||Ground Duty (Technical)||105||Min of 50% marks each in Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level & a|
Min of 04 years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification
|20 to 26 years as on|
01 July 2021
|3||Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||55||Passed 10+2 & Graduate Degree (Min 03 years degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university|
|Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020)Online Exam||19.09.2020 and 20.09.2020|
- Pay as per Defence Matrix – Rs. 56100 – 177500 Level 10 MSP of Rs. 15500
- Written Exam
- Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250 /-
Official website: Click Here
Download the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- Find the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (Non-Technical) job advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.