Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Indian Army has recently released the notification for (10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course TES 44). The Indian Army invites the Online application form for Various posts. There are totally allocated 90 Vacancies. The candidates who are interested to work in Indian Army, send the application form before the last date ends. Starting date of Online application 10.08.2020. Last date to submit an online application form on or before 09.09.2020. The selected candidates appointed at following post across India.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed the 10 + 2 examination Completion of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (here in after referred to as PCM) subjects and qualification In order to provide a permanent authority in the Army, the conditions recommended in the following paragraphs. Applying candidates should have age between 16.5 and 19.5 years . Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
About Indian Army:
The Indian Army is the Land based branch. Which is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. Headquarter of the Indian Army is located at New Delhi. The India’s President is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army. It is the major component of National Power, alongside the Indian Navy & Indian Air Force. To ensure National Unity and National Security, to defend the Nation from the external Aggression and maintain peace within the Borders is the Mission of the Indian Army.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Department: Indian Army
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Across India
- Candidate can apply through only via Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Vacancy Details||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES)-44 Course Commencing From Jan 2021||90||10+2 Intermediate with 70% marks in Physics, Maths, Chemistry (Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible to apply)||16 years 6 month to 19 years 6 months|
Duration for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date||10.08.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||09.09.2020|
- The salary should be given for Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The selection will be based on SSB Interview.
- Shortlisted & eligible candidates depending on cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centers (Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- Finally selected candidates will apply for all the documents / certificates recommended for NDA Entrance Cadets under AI 53/78.
- No Application Fee.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Click Here Login Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020, job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.