Indian Army TES Salary – Salary Structure, Promotion Details
Our Indian Army attracts aspirants by its salary and career growth. So most candidates after finishing their Higher Secondary have entered into the Indian Army. This article will explain to you in detail regarding the Indian Army TES 47 Salary, Post wise Salary Structure, Allowances & Promotion Scale.
Every year our Indian Army has released the notification of the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme(TES). This recruitment is especially for those who finished their 10+2/Higher Secondary with an elective subject of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The Army will conduct the recruitment drive throughout India to select the eligible candidates for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme. For the year 2022, the recruitment board has released the Indian Army TES 47 Notification on its official site. The selection process will be going to be held in the upcoming days. So eligible and interested candidates should submit their online application within the last date.
Indian Army TES Salary Per Annum:
- Basically, the Indian Army TES Salary has been controlled by the Indian Army. Candidates who got the provisional allotment after the successful completion of the selection process will be allowed to enter into the TES entry scheme.
- Selected candidates who successfully completed the four years of the course, will get the Lieutenant rank. Then the Indian Army TES Salary Per Annum would be around Rs 6,00,000 to 12,00,000 per annum along with the additional allowances & benefits.
Indian Army TES In-Hand Salary:
- After the selection, the candidates will undergo training and will receive a stipend of Rs 56,100 per month after the completion of three years of training.
- Cadets who successfully complete 4 years of the course, will get the rank of Lieutenant in the army. The pay scale of a Lieutenant will be Rs. 56,100-Rs. 1,77,500 under Level 10.
Indian Army TES 47 Salary Structure 2022
- Basically, the Indian Army TES Salary Structure depends on the rank allotted to a recruit.
- A weekly stipend (as ₹ 8785) during the training at Officers Training Academy, Gaya, and Cadet Training Wing will be given to the selected candidates.
- MSP (Military Service Pay) of ₹ 15,500 shall also be paid to TES 46 recruits.
Rank-wise Indian Army TES 47 Salary 2022
|Rank||Pay Level||In Rupee|
|COAS||Level 18||₹ 2,50,000 (fixed)|
|VCOAS/Army CdR/Lt Gen(NFSG)||Level 17||₹ 2,25,000 (fixed)|
|HAG Scale(Admissible to 1/3rd of the total strength of LT General)||Level 16||₹ 2,05,400 – 2.24,40|
|Lt General/HAG Scale||Level 15||₹ 1,82,800 – 2,24,000|
|Major General||Level 14||₹ 1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||₹ 1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Colonel||Level 13||₹ 1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||₹ 1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Major||Level 11||₹ 69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Captain||Level 10B||₹ 61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500|
Indian Army TES 47 Salary: Allowances
Apart from the Indian Army TES Salary candidates are entitled to several allowances as per the ranks an officer is serving. Along with the TES 47 Basic Pay, Officers will get some significant allowances that are given here below for your reference.
- Dearness allowance(DA) and Kit maintenance allowance
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Siachen Allowance
- Field Area Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Army Group Insurance Schemes
- High Altitude Allowance
- Ration in Kind
- Children Education Allowance
- Flying Allowance
- Hostel Subsidy
Indian Army TES Promotion Scale
Indian Army TES Salary is not only attracted by its pay scale, but its promotion criteria also make it an added advantage for the candidates to become more passionate about this. Here we have given the Indian Army TES Promotion Criteria in the table. Kindly go through it.
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 years|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|Brigadier||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|Major General||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|Lt General/ HAG Scale||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen(NFSG)||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
|COAS||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|