Indian Navy AA Salary Per Month 2022 – Salary Structure, Perks and Allowances, Promotion
This blog is dedicated solely to the Indian Navy AA Salary and its Components. Aspirants for the Indian Navy AA Exam should read this blog thoroughly to learn everything there is to know about the Indian Navy X Group Salary.
The Indian Navy has issued an advertisement for the position of Navy SSR AA. The Indian Navy AA SSR position has 2500 openings, according to the notification. To fill out the eligible individuals, a recruitment drive will be undertaken at the national level. The candidates will have to go through a selection process for the recruitment of Indian Navy SSR AA. As a result, the level of competitiveness becomes quite high. To get the necessary results, candidates must work efficiently and diligently. Candidates willing to appear for the upcoming exam should be familiar with the Indian Navy AA Salary & it’sits components.
So candidates need to know about the salary structure, Perks, and Other Benefits after they are recruited as Indian Navy AA. For that here we have updated the complete details of Indian Navy AA Salary Per Month, In Hand, Pay Scale, Salary Structure, Perks and Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion. Candidates have to go through this Indian Navy X Group Salary details and then start preparing for the upcoming examination.
- 1 Indian Navy AA Pay Scale:
- 2 Indian Navy AA Salary Per Month 2022:
- 3 Indian Navy AA Salary In Hand 2022:
- 4 Indian Navy AA Salary During the Training Period:
- 5 Indian Navy X Group Salary Structure
- 6 Indian Navy AA Promotion Structure & its Salary
- 7 Indian Navy AA Perks and Benefits
- 8 Indian Navy AA Job Profile 2022
- 9 Indian Navy AA Salary Slip 2022
After the successful completion of the recruitment process candidates will be placed as Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice post. The Indian Navy AA Pay Scale is in the range of Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-.
The Grade Pay of Indian Navy AA is Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200 for recruits. As per that the Indian Navy AA Salary Per Month 2022 ranges about Rs. 29,000 – 32,000/-
After adding the allowances and deduction of pension benfitsbenefits, insurance, etc the Indian Navy AA Salary In Hand is about approximately Rs. 28,000– 30,221.
After the provisional allotment through the Indian Navy AA selection process, candidates will be undergone the training period. During the initial training period, the Navy AA salary is Rs. 14,758/- per month. (Kit Maintenance Allowance & Rum Allowance)
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2000/-|
|Navy Allowance as per the profile||Rs. 900-12600/-|
|Indian Navy X Group Salary (Gross)||Rs. 29,000 -32,000/-|
|Net Deduction||Rs. 1,890/-|
|Indian Navy X Group Salary (Net Amount)||Rs. 27,874 – 30,221/-|
- Candidates will go through a promotion path after being hired as sailors, which will be dependent on their performance and other qualifying exams.
- The promotion will be up to the Master Chief Artificer Officer-I i.e. 8th Level of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- For your reference here we have given the Indian Navy AA Promotion Structure and its’ Salary Details
|RANK||Level||Pay in Pay Band(Rs.)||MSP(Rs.)|
|Art III – I||5A||33300-105800||5200|
Along with the Indian Navy AA Salary Basic Pay, candidates are entitled to several perks and benefits as per the Government norms. Here we have listed some of the perks and allowances for your reference.
|Allowance||To Whom Granted||Amount per month (varies according to rank)|
|Instructional||Appointed as Instructor at Training Establishments/ institutes listed in Govt. letter||900-1500|
|Marine Commando||Qualified as MARCO||10500-12600|
|Diving||Ships Diver, Clearance Diver I, II & III||600-900|
|Sea Duty||Sailors serving on board ships (Sailing Only)||3000-5400|
|Hard Area||Sailors posted in Nicobar and Lakshadweep Group of Islands||25% of Pay in
|CILQ||Married sailors not allotted Govt. Married Accommodation||2400-8100 (On the basis of Classification of Cities & Rank)|
|Transport||All Sailors||(400-1600) + DA|
- Candidates will complete 22 weeks of basic training for SSR and 9 weeks of comprehensive training for AA at INS Chilka, followed by professional training in the assigned trade at various Naval Training Establishments.
- The candidates will work for a highly technical company.
- Serve on strong, sophisticated ships like Aircraft Carriers, Frigates, and Guided Missile Destroyers, as well as highly complex and exciting submarines and aircraft.
One of the most significant documents a candidate will receive with their compensation is a salary slip. This Salary Slip documents the corporation’s payment to the employer. The government will send the salary slip from the candidate’s department to the employer’s email address. This document can be used for both job verification and tax purposes.