Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification: Indian Navy has been released the new job recruitment notification. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE candidates (Completed National conditions set by the Government. Of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a Four-year B.Tech degree under Naval Academy, Ejimala, Kerala 10 + 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – 34 vacancies have been allotted for this course. The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch wise vacancies details are given below. The online application link activates from 06.10.2020 to 20.10.2020. The candidate who is looking for Defence Jobs can use this job opportunity.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online link is available @ https://indiannavy.nic.in. Candidates should pass Matric/ 10+2 Examination from a recognized board. The Indian Navy selection process will be based on SSB Interview. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID until the selection process is complete. Here, We have given the complete information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, and the official website and online application links are given below.
Before applying for the B.Tech entry scheme posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ merit basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Indian Navy
Job Type: Central Government / Defence Job
Course Name: 10 + 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Total Vacancies: 34
- The application only will be accepted online via.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Post Name, vacancies, and educational qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Branch||No of Vacancies|
|2||Executive & Technical Branch||29|
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from a recognized board
- more details can check the official notification.
- Candidate born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
The Indian Navy selection process will be based on SSB Interview.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage 1. Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion.
- Stage 2. Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview
Official website: Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://indiannavy.nic.in/
- Find the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 above side post advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.