Indian Navy Tradesman Previous Year Cut Off – Category Wise Expected Cut Off Marks
Indian Navy Tradesman Previous Year Cut Off Marks have been given here. Candidates who are looking forward to preparing for the exam must know the Indian Navy Tradesman previous year cut off marks. A strategy for the Indian Navy Tradesman Exam can be formulated by studying the previous year’s cut-off marks. The cut-off marks are the benchmark for the Boards to shortlist the eligible candidates. To get into the provisional allotment, one should score more than the fixed marks.
As you all know the Indian Navy will release the notification for the engagement of Tradesman(Skilled) posts. The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released with vacancies of about 1531. One of the most important defence exams for the aspirants who want to set their career in the defence sector. Candidates wishing to attend the examination should successfully submit their online applications without any mistake. Candidates who submitted their applications should start preparing for the written exam. Here we have given you the most valuable detail regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
Significance of Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
There are a lot of uses by referring to the previous year’shaveyears have cut-off marks. Some of them are
- The Previous Year Cut Off will give you a clear idea about how much score you have to target
- Cut Off marks allows candidates to move forward to the next stage in the selection process.
- An effective preparation strategy can be formulated by studying the previous year’s cut-off marks
- The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Cut Off marks & results will be released online with the merit list for the candidates who have appeared for the exam.
- To clear the written exam, candidates have to get the cut off more than the fixed marks.
- The marks obtained in the written exam will only be considered for the final selection.
- The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Cut OffCut-Off Marks will be varied depending upon the category.
Here we have updated the Category-wise Indian Navy Tradesman Previous Year Cut Off Marks for the exam conducted in the year 2021 in the table given here below.
|Indian Navy Tradesman Previous Year Cut Off|
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Several factors affecting the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Cut Off Marks. The following factors are which the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Cut Off depends upon.
- Number of Vacancies Announced.
- Difficulty Level of the Questions.
- Number of Candidates Appeared.
- Highest score for the year.
Tradesman Mate candidates can calculate their marks on the official portal before their results are released to ensure they have achieved the minimum qualification marks. Details below are based on the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern and will help you understand the marking scheme. The exam consists of 4 sections and will be conducted for 100 marks.
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|II||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25||25|
|III||General English & Comprehension||25||25|
Candidates can calculate their marks by adding +4 every time the candidate has answered some questions correctly. And for every incorrect answer, -1 marks will be deducted. Using this method, candidates can check how much they have scored once the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Answer Key is released.