- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 – 1159 Vacancy – Online Form Link Activated
- 2 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 3 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Notification: Important Dates
- 4 Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2021:
- 5 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Indian Navy Tradesman Age Limit:
- 7 Indian Navy Tradesman Educational Qualification:
- 8 Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2021: Application Process:
- 9 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- 10 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary:
- 11 Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2021: Important Links
- 12 How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021?
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification for the post of 1159 Civilian Tradesman posts. This recruitment will be going to be held for the 3 Naval Commands such as Eastern, Western & Southern Naval commands. This recruitment is especially for the candidates having 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI). As per the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the Defence sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 online form link available from 22nd February 2021 and candidates should submit the Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 online form on or before the last date 07th March 2021.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 and online application link are available on the official website. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of scrutiny of applications, written test, & document verification for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2021. The candidates shortlisted for document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed any of the naval commands in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021.
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Post||Tradesman Mate Group C Civilian|
|No of Vacancy||1159|
|Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 online form begins||22nd February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 online form||27th February 2021|
|Job Location||Northern Command, Southern Command & Western Command|
|Selection Process||scrutiny of applications, written test, & document verification|
|Release of Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 Notification||15th February 2021|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Apply Online begins on||22nd February 2021|
|The Final date for the submission||07th March 2021|
|1||Eastern Naval Command||710 Posts|
|2||Western Naval Command||324 Posts|
|3||Southern Naval Command||125 Posts|
Minimum: 18 years to 25 years
(There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Candidates should possess 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women – NIL|
|Others – Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Payment Gateway|
The selection process of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 is based on
(i) Screening of Application
(ii) Online Examination
(iii) Document Verification
(a) Screening of Applications:
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried at a subsequent stage.
(b) Scheme of Examination:
All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer-based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|II||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
|III||General English & Comprehension||25|
(c) Document Verification:
All documents pertaining to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate, ITI certificate, etc. will be scrutinized and verified as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and Venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/e-mail IDs and by post.
The pay scale of General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Industrial (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900.
- First of all visit the official site of the Indian navy.
- On the home page, there is a dropdown menu regarding the careers/jobs.
- Find Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Civilian INCET TMM 01/2021 Notification PDF link and click on that.
- The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2021 notification will appear on your screen.
- Eligible candidates start the Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 online form process.
- Successfully submit the Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 online form within the last date.