- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary – Salary Structure, Allowances, Promotion Details
- 2 Importance of Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Details:
- 3 Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 Notification: Overview
- 4 Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 Notification: Important Dates
- 5 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary:
- 6 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate In-Hand Salary
- 7 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Per Month:
- 8 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary Structure 2022
- 9 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary & Allowances:
- 10 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Job Profile
- 11 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Promotion:
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary: Indian Navy Tradesman Salary details are here… Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification for the post of 1531 Civilian Tradesman posts. This recruitment will be going to be held for the 3 Naval Commands such as Eastern, Western & Southern Naval commands. This recruitment is especially for the candidates having a 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
As per the recruitment, Indian Navy Careers invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the Defence sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link is available from 19th February 2022 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 and the online application link are available on the official website. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of scrutiny of applications, written test, & document verification for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2022. The candidates shortlisted for document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed any of the naval commands in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022.
This article is especially about the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary, Pay Scale & Job Profile post. Before starting the preparation process, candidates have to know the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary & Pay Scale details. The salary information will make you more passionate about this work. There is a huge craze among the aspirants for the defence sector because of reputed jobs, excellent pay scale, regular promotion, etc. So that a lot of aspirants have applied for defence jobs. That’s in the exam point of view here we have given you the complete details of salary.
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||1531|
|Registration begins||19th February 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Application||Notified Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Scrutiny of Application, Online Test, Skill Test/Trade Test & Document Verification, Medical Test|
|Release of Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 Notification||19th February 2022|
|Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 Apply Online Starts from||19th February 2022|
|The Final date for the submission||Notified Soon|
Provisionally selected candidates will get the pay scale of General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Industrial (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900.
Here we have updated the Indian Navy Tradesman pay scale after the 7th pay commission. The base wage in the pay band level 1 is INR 18000, with a gross salary of around INR 25,000. Their grade pay is INR 1800. They are also entitled to a number of benefits. The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate In-Hand Salary ranges approximately Rs. 22,000/-.
The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary Per Month is approximately Rs. 22,000/-.
The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate is a non-gazetted Group ‘C’ position. The pay range for this position is Rs.18000-56900/-, according to the Pay Band of the Seventh CPC, Level-1.
|Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Structure|
|Pay Band||PB-1 (5200 to 20200)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000 to 56,900/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 1800/-|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Maximum Salary||Rs. 56,900/-|
|D.A.||As per govt guidelines|
|H.R.A.||As per govt guidelines|
Along with the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary, Candidates are entitled to the several perks and benefits. The allowances enjoyed by the tradesman are given here below.
- Pensionable salary till death
- Ease on long term loans
- There are several allowances such as:-
- Dearness allowance
- Travel allowance
- House rent allowance
- Medical facilities
- Uniform allowance
- Andaman allowance
- Job security along with social security
- Good scope of promotion
Along with the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary we have given you the Indian Navy Tradesman Job Profile and their nature of duties.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixture, etc. (k) Dusting of furniture, etc.,
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Carrying o files and other papers within the Office area.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Assisting in routine office work like diary , dispatch, etc including on computer
- Watch & ward duties. ) Opening and closing duties
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc. (m)Any other work assigned by the superior authority
Apart from the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary candidates are eagerly want to know about the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Promotion details. Tradesman Semi Skilled/Tradesman Mate working in the pay scale of Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) having three years of qualifying service in the grade who have passed the trade test of prescribed standard.
Persons holding similar, equivalent, or higher posts in the lower formations of Defence Services.
Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their seniors with similar qualifications subject to passing, of requisite trade test would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service