- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary – Pay Scale, Job Profile In depth Details
- 2 Importance of Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Details:
- 3 Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 Notification: Overview
- 4 Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 Notification: Important Dates
- 5 Indian Navy Tradesman Salary:
- 6 Indian Navy Tradesman Job Profile
- 7 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Promotion:
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary: Indian Navy Tradesman Salary details are here… Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification for the post of 1159 Civilian Tradesman posts. This recruitment will be going to be held for the 3 Naval Commands such as Eastern, Western & Southern Naval commands. This recruitment is especially for the candidates having 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
As per the recruitment Indian Navy Careers invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the Defence sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 22nd February 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 07th March 2021.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 and online application link are available on the official website. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of scrutiny of applications, written test, & document verification for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2021. The candidates shortlisted for document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed any of the naval commands in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021.
This article is especially about the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary, Pay Scale & Job Profile post. Before start the preparation process, candidates have to know the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary & Pay Scale details. The salary information will make you more passion on this work. There is a huge craze among the aspirants for the defence sector because of reputed job, excellent pay scale, regular promotion etc. So that a lot of aspirants have applied for the defence jobs. That’y in the exam point of view here we have given you the complete details of salary.
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||1159|
|Registration begins||22nd February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||07th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Scrutiny of Application, Online Test & Document Verification|
|Release of Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 Notification||15th February 2021|
|Indian Navy Tradesman 2021 Apply Online Starts from||22nd February 2021|
|The Final date for the submission||07th March 2021|
Provisionally selected candidates will get the pay scale of General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Industrial (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900.
Along with the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary we have given you the Indian Navy Tradesman Job Profile and their nature of duties.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixture, etc. (k) Dusting of furniture, etc.,
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, etc including on computer
- Watch & ward duties. ) Opening and closing duties
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc. (m)Any other work assigned by the superior authority
Apart from the Indian Navy Tradesman Salary candidates are eagerly want to know about the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Promotion details. Tradesman Semi Skilled/Tradesman Mate working in the pay scale of Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) having three years of qualifying service in the grade who have passed the trade test of prescribed standard.
Persons holding similar, equivalent or higher posts in the lower formations of Defence Services.
Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their seniors with similar qualifications subject to passing of requisite trade test would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have successfully completed their probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service