Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 44 Junior Accountant, Postman and Various (Sports Quota) Vacancies in Karnataka Circle. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting the application online on 26th February 2020. Candidates checking all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020. Find all Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 20th January 2020 and closing from 26th February 2020.
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Junior Accountant, Postman and Various (Sports Quota)
No of Vacancy: 44
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Duration for Indian Post Office Recruitment:
- Opening – 20.01.2020
- Closing – 26.02.2020
- Up to 18 Years to 27 Years are eligible to apply
- Junior Accountant – Any Bachelors Degree and Certificate of National and International Competition of Sports-related
- Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Postman – 12th and Certificate of National and International Competition of Sports-related
Scale to Pay:
- Junior Accountant, Postal Assistant, and Sorting Assistant – Rs. 25, 500/- to Rs.81, 100/- per month
- Postman – Rs.21, 700/- to Rs.69, 100/- per month
- Educational and Sports Qualification
Application to send this Postal Address:
Assistant Director (R&E),
O/o Chief Postmaster General Karnataka Circle
Application Fee for Indian Post Office Recruitment:
- Rs.200/- for General Candidates
Conclusion for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.indiapost.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download the application form and send it for a postal address.