Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 689 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies in Odisha Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle and West Bengal Postal Circle. Who are searching Indian Post Office Vacancy can use this opportunity for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting application offline on 17th February 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office Recruitment:
Find all Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply offline starting from Odisha 3rd February 2020 and others 4th February 2020 and closing from 17th February 2020. The filled applications are must reach there before the final date for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Educational Qualification for Indian Post Office Recruitment:
- Candidates should not have any educational qualification will be applicable for Gramin Dak Sevaks
Name of the Department: Indian Post Office
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Job Location: Odisha Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle and West Bengal Postal Circle
No of Vacancy: 689
Applying Mode: Offline
Duration for Indian Post Office Recruitment:
- Opening for Odisha – 03.02.2020 and Others – 04.02.2020
- Closing – 17.02.2020
- There is no Age limit for Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Competitive Examination Limited for MTS
- Applications only accepted for offline mode. Candidates can check State wise Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification
Application Fee: If Needed
State-wise Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form Links are given below:
|Odisha Post Circle||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Post Circle||Click Here|
|Karnataka Post Circle||Click Here|
|West Bengal Post Circle||Click Here|
Conclusion for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.indiapost.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally you can send it to the given address before the last date.