- 1 Indian Railway Gateman Salary 2022 – Check the Salary Structure, Promotion Details
- 2 Indian Railway Gateman Salary Structure 2022:
- 3 Indian Railway Gateman Salary Per Month:
- 4 Indian Railway Gateman Salary After 7th Pay Commission:
- 5 Indian Railway Gateman Allowances & Perks:
- 6 Indian Railway Gateman Duty Hours:
- 7 Indian Railway Gateman Job Profile:
- 8 Indian Railway Gateman Promotion:
Indian Railway Gateman Salary 2022 – Check the Salary Structure, Promotion Details
This article explains to you in detail regarding the Indian Railway Gateman Salary 2022. Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Railway Gateman Recruitment 2022 have to go through this article fully, know the complete details of Indian Railway Gateman Salary Per Month, Structure, Promotion, Job Profile.
Indian Railway is one of India’s biggest networks having 1 crore+ employees. To get a job in Indian Railway is the most precious one for the aspirants. This is due to Indian Railway providing employees a wonderful salary package along with job security and an excellent working environment. So most candidates are very eager to apply for the Indian Railway Recruitments. Among those one of the most important posts in Indian Railway is Gateman. to become a gateman in Indian Railway candidates have to possess 10th Std/Matric from any recognized board.
The Indian Railway Gateman Salary along with the attractive perks are highly motivating for candidates to prepare well and do their level best in their examination. The Indian Railway Gateman Salary 2022 and Promotion, Salary Structure, Allowances, and Perks are given here for your reference. Let’s have a look at this.
Indian Railway Gateman Salary Structure 2022:
The Indian Railway Gateman Salary Structure 2022 is attractive to candidates that lie in the range of Rs. 1800-Rs. 25,000/-.
|New Basic Pay||Rs. 18,000/-|
|DA||5580 / – (31% Of Basic Pay till now)|
|X City HRA||5400 / – (27% Of Basic Pay) [If you take the Railway Quarter, you will not get HRA]|
|Transport Allowance (X City)||1179|
|Risk / Hardship Allowance||2,700 / –|
|X City Monthly Gross Salary||32,859 / – (Without Increment, and Some Allowance)|
|Y City Monthly Gross Salary||31,059 / – (18% Of Basic Pay)|
|Z City Monthly Gross Salary||29,259 / – (9% Of Basic Pay)|
Indian Railway Gateman Salary Per Month:
Indian Railway Gateman Salary Per Month is about Rs. 32,859 /-(Gross Salary)
Indian Railway Gateman Salary After 7th Pay Commission:
The Indian Railway Gateman Salary After 7th Pay Commission will be Rs. 32,859 / –
Indian Railway Gateman Allowances & Perks:
Apart from the Indian Railway Gateman Salary, candidates are entitled to allowances and benefits. The following are
- House Rent Allowance(HRA)
- Dearness Allowance(DA)
- Transport Allowance(TA)
- Risk Allowance
- Night Duty Allowance
- National Holiday Allowance
- Dress Allowance
Indian Railway Gateman Duty Hours:
Basically, the duty hours for Indian Railway Gateman is 8 hours. If he/she doing overtime they will get the allowances for the overtime. Exclusively the gateman will get the night duty allowance when they do their duty in the nighttime.
Indian Railway Gateman Job Profile:
- Gateman is in charge of a level crossing on a railway line.
- The work includes opening or closing the gates by hand or machine for the passage of trains, road vehicles, and pedestrians.
- Gateman has a cabin next to the level crossing.
In connection with the closing of L/xing for passing trains, he will keep a logbook on private numbers exchanged with the cabin men.
- He is expected to obey all orders given by the SM on duty.
- For the purpose of lodging complaints, he shall produce a public complaints book, which is available for inspection by railroad officials.
Indian Railway Gateman Promotion:
- Grade Level – 4 with grade pay 1800.
- Technician Grade Level – 3 with grade pay 1900.
- Technician Grade Level – 2 with grade pay 2400.
- Technician Grade Level – 1 with grade pay 2800.
- Master crafts man with grade pay 4200.
- If he clears the LDCE exam then He/She may become a Junior Engineer with a grade pay of 4200.
- If he still has some years of services left then he may reach up to the level of Senior section Engineer with grade pay of 4600.