- 1 IOB Recruitment 2021 – Compliance Officer Post – Apply Here
- 2 IOB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 IOB Notification 2021: Important Dates
- 4 IOB Job Vacancy 2021: Location Wise
- 5 IOB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 IOB Recruitment 2021: Empanelment
- 7 IOB Job Vacancy 2021: Remuneration Details:
- 8 IOB Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 9 IOB Job Vacancy 2021: Important Links
- 10 IOB Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
IOB Recruitment 2021 – Compliance Officer Post – Apply Here
Indian Overseas Bank has released the notification to recruit the Retired Officers for the Compliance Function. The IOB Recruitment 2021 Application Form is activated from 05th May 2021. This is especially for the retired employees who are having prior experience in the relevant field which was explained in the official notification. The application process is only through the offline mode. The final date to submit the application form is 15th May 2021. Interested candidates before starting the application process kindly read the official IOB Recruitment 2021 notification given here below to get the complete details. For more details regarding the IOB Job Vacancy 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Remuneration, Application Form are explained here in detail.
IOB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Recruitment Name||EMPANELMENT OF IOB RETIRED OFFICER FOR COMPLIANCE FUNCTION|
|Job Role||Compliance Officer|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
IOB Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||05th May 2021|
|Application Starting Date||05th May 2021|
|Ending Date to Send the Application||15th May 2021|
|Recruitment Drive||To be Notified Later|
IOB Job Vacancy 2021: Location Wise
|1||Central Office. Chennai||05|
|4||Chennai – I Region||01|
|6||Chennai – II Region||01|
|8||Kolkata – I Region||01|
|9||NCR Delhi Region||01|
IOB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The officials should have retired from the Bank in the Scale-IV on or after 31.12.2018
- Officials should not have completed 63 years of age at the time of application.
- The staff member should have retired (including VRS) in the normal course on superannuation and should have not retired under CRS / any punishment.
- No case should be pending against the retired staff at the point of application submission or during the period of empanelment.
- Should have working knowledge/Skill on MS Word and MS Excel and adaptability of the computer environment.
- Tenure may be fixed for a period of two years with an annual performance review. The term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years.
- For officials to be posted in Central Office, they should reside in Chennai and for officials to be posted in Regional Offices, they should be permanently residing in their place of posting.
Any one of the following shall have complied:
I. Worked as a Chief Manager – Credit, Inspection, Risk, Treasury and operation (any one area) at Regional Office/Zonal Office/Central Office for a period of consecutive 2 years.
II. Preference will be given to those who worked as Branch Manager for a minimum of 2 years.
IOB Recruitment 2021: Empanelment
The selected Retired Officer shall be empanelled for a period of two years with an annual performance review. The term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years.
IOB Job Vacancy 2021: Remuneration Details:
The monthly remuneration of Rs. 40000/- (consolidated) will be paid. In addition to the above fees, the following allowances will be reimbursed.
I) Travelling Allowance:
a) For conducting Compliance Audit at branches (up to 50 KMs from residence: Rs.150 per day
b) For conducting Compliance Audit at branches (above 50 KMs): Maximum of 2nd A/c fare subject to production of bills/booking tickets/Travel Tickets and only two-way fares (once up & once down) during the audit of a branch.
II) Other Allowance
For conducting Compliance Audit at branches above 50 KMs, a consolidated sum of Rs.1500/- is to be paid per day.
IOB Recruitment 2021: Application Process
|Venue||THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER|
Indian Overseas Bank
5th Floor, Annexe Building
763, Anna Salai
Chennai – 600 002
IOB Job Vacancy 2021: Important Links
IOB Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Eligible candidates shall read all the above terms before the submission of the application.
The eligible Retired Officers shall submit the application (in person or through post/courier) with required proof addressed to:
At the heading of the cover please mention
EMPANELMENT OF IOB RETIRED OFFICERS FOR COMPLIANCE FUNCTION
and send the duly filled application form to the respective address mentioned above.