- 0.1 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Complete Details
- 0.2 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- 0.3 IOCL Western Region Apprentice 2022 – Important Dates
- 1 IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2022: Western Region State Wise
- 2 IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2022: Northern Region State Wise
- 2.1 IOCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
- 2.2 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- 2.3 IOCL Apprentice Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 2.4 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Documents to be Uploaded
- 2.5 How to apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Complete Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification for the engagement of Technician & Trade posts. The IOCL Apprentice Notification 2022 has been released to recruit the candidates exclusively for the Western & Northern Region. Candidates who would like to grab the government opportunities are advised to check it out here.
The IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link gets activated from 15th January 2022. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date to submit the application form is 15th February 2022. Eligible candidates should submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are given here below for your reference.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of an Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)|
|Recruitment Name||IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Western Region & Northern Region|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Physical Fitness|
IOCL Western Region Apprentice 2022 – Important Dates
|Apply Online Starts||31st December 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||31st January 2022|
|Written Exam Date||06th February 2022|
|IOCL Apprentice 2022 Apply Online||15th January 2022(10.00 A.M.)|
|The Final Date to Submit||15th February 2022 (5.00 P.M.)|
|Written Exam Date||Notified Soon|
IOCL Apprentice Apply Online 2022 – Northern Region
IOCL Apprentice Apply Online 2022 – Western Region
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2022: Western Region State Wise
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||53|
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2022: Northern Region State Wise
|Jammu & Kashmir||13|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (As of 31.01.2022)
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 24 years
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs.,
- 3 years for OBCNCL i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them.
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
Candidates should possess a matric/10th/12th/ITI/Diploma from any recognized board.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Physical Fitness
IOCL Exam Pattern for Trade Apprentice – Accountant
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30 Marks||90 Minutes
|Reasoning Abilities||30 Marks|
|Basic English language Skills||40 Marks|
IOCL Exam Pattern for Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
|Technical Acumen in relevant discipline||40 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Reasoning Abilities||20 Marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||20 Marks|
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- It consists of four options with one correct option.
- The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
IOCL Apprentice Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Documents to be Uploaded
Format: Jpg/Pdf Size –Not exceeding 100kb for each document.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate/mark sheet mentioning the Date of Birth, School leaving certificate.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification.
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent colour passport size photograph.
How to apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the IOCL Careers find the link regarding the Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act,1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Western Region (MD) IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR/2022
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice/Technician Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal.
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.