IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Notification Out with Complete Details
Indian Oil Corporation of India Limited has released IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification for the engagement of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant posts. A total of 137 vacancies were announced. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executive vacancies in various locations of the Pipelines Division. The IOCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link gets activated from 25th January 2022.
Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date to submit the online application is 18th February 2022. The IOCL Engineering & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 will be done in various locations of the Pipelines Division. Further details regarding the IOCL Recruitment 2022 are given here below for your reference.
- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- 2 IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 IOCL Non-Executive Vacancy 2022:
- 4 IOCL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 IOCL Engineering Assistant Salary Details:
- 6 IOCL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- 7 IOCL Recruitment 2022: Application Process
IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Name||IOCL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).|
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|IOCL Non-Executive Notification 2022||24th January 2022|
|IOCL Non-Executive 2022 Apply Online Begins||25th January 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||18th February 2022|
|IOCL Non-Executive Admit Card 2022||From 14th March 2022 – till 08:00 hrs of
27th March 2022
|IOCL Non-Executive Exam Date 2022 for all disciplines||27th March 2022|
|Skill Test Date for all disciplines||By 01st April 2022|
IOCL Non-Executive Vacancy 2022:
The IOCL Careers has announced a total of 137 vacancies for the posts of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant.
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 candidates have to attain the eligibility criteria prescribed in the educational qualification.
Age Limit: As on 24.01.2022
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age.
Engineering Assistant – Grade-IV:
- Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) from a Govt. recognized Institute in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them.
Technical Attendant-1 – Grade-I:
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
IOCL Engineering Assistant Salary Details:
1) Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I), and Engineering Assistant (Operations) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 25000-105000.
2) Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.23000-78000.
3) Basic Pay, D.A., HRA, and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The IOCL Recruitment 2022 selection process of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant posts is based on
1) Selection process shall consist of Written tests and Skill/Proficiency/Physical tests (SPPT).
2) Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
3) Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
General, OBC, and EWS – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PwBD – No Fee
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway