IOCL Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) Eastern Region has been released the job recruitment notification for the Posts Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentice overall 404 Vacancies in Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal locations. The Online application already started from 21.03.2020 and the last date to submit an application form on or before 10.04.2020. The candidate who looking for Apprentice Post to work can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online through the official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Total Vacancies: 404
- 3 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Jobs Region, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Job Location: Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal
- 6 Duration:
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Important links are given below. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: IOCL – Indian Oil Corporation Limited(Eastern Region)
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 404
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Jobs Region, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Region||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Salary|
|1||West Bengal||178||10th with ITI, Dip in Engg, Graduation from any Recognized Institute / University||min 18 years to max 24 Years|
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal
- Written Test and Medical Fitness
- No Application Fee
Download the IOCL Recruitment jobs Notification.pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Apprentice Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – iocl.com
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download it and save it for your further reference.