IOCL Recruitment 2020. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Marketing Division), West Region (IOCL Western Region) has published the notification for Apprentice posts for 500 Vacancies. The IOCL Western Region Recruitment starts on 22.02.2020 and the last date for submitting the online application is on 20.03.2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2020 jobs before 20.03.2020 by submitting the online application form the official website like is given below
The eligibility criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2020 age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Department Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Marketing Division), West Region (IOCL Western Region)
Job Title: Trade Apprentice
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancies: 500
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines),
- Trade Apprentice: ITI (Relevant Trade Disciplines),
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Graduation in Any Disciplines/12th Class
- Candidate age limit should be Minimum 18 years and a maximum of 24 years as on 29.02.2020 for General / EWS candidates.
- Relaxation for the upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Apprentices per month prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992.
- Written Test
- No Application Fees
Apply Online Click Here
More IOCL Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.iocl.com
- You have to click on the link for following Jobs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of posts as per category wise.