The Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Southern Region Releases the Notification for IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Trade Apprentices jobs for 248 Vacancies under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The online application submissions from 13.01.2020 to 27.01.2020. The written exam will be conducted on 09.02.2020. IOCL Southern Region inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Trade Apprentices jobs Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is below. The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given it below.
Name of the Department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job Title, Job Location, Numbers Of Vacancies and Educational qualification:
|S.No||State (Job Location)||Name of the post||Numbers of vacancies|
|1||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||Trade Apprentice in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist||121||Matric with 2(Two) year ITI relevant course|
|2||Karnataka||Trade Apprentice in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist||78||Matric with 2(Two) year ITI relevant course|
|3||Telangana||Trade Apprentice in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist||22||Matric with 2(Two) year ITI relevant course|
|4||Andhra Pradesh||Trade Apprentice in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist||27||Matric with 2(Two) year ITI relevant course|
Applying Mode: Online
Duration & Important Dates:
- Starting Date: 13.01,2020
- Ending Date: 27.01.2020.
- The written exam will be conducted on 09.02.2020.
- The tentative date upload of provisionally qualified candidates for the document verification is 17.02.2020
Age Limit: Min age – 18 years and Max age – 24 years, and age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates. 3 years for OBC candidates
The Selection Process: The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting
the notified eligibility criteria
- Website: www.iocl.com
Conclusion for IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.iocl.com
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference copy.