ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Indian Space Research Organization – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (ISRO LPSC) has released the new job recruitment notification Advt. No.(LPSC/01/2020). ISRO LPSC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ Posts. There are going to fill up 07 vacancies for LPSC units at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram & Bangalore. The candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 27.10.2020. The candidates should submit the online applications on or before the last date 09.11.2020.
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020 notification and online application link are available on the official website @ lpsc.gov.in. candidates should have complete their B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent + M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized institution or university. ISRO LPSC may select the candidate based on Written Test, Interview. The selected candidates will be an appointment LPSC units at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) / Bangalore (Karnataka). Here, we have given the complete details about the ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria, official notification, and online application direct links are given below.
Eligible Criteria For ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for ISRO LPSC Scientist/ Engineer jobs, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt job updates visit our website.
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (ISRO LPSC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) / Bangalore (Karnataka)|
Important Dates for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||27.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||09.11.2020|
Here, You will get information about the ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
- The candidate should have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent + M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidate can check the official notification for more educational qualification details.
- The age limit should be 35 years.
- The candidate can check the official notification for age relaxation details.
- Salary will be between Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Selection will be based on the following Process.
- Written Test
Mode of Application:
- Applications will be accepted online through
- No fees
Official Website: Click Here
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification.pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – lpsc.gov.in
- Find the ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2020 advertisement for the above-said posts.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application Fees.
- Finally, you can submit the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.