ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020 was released. The Indian Space Research Organisation – U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Technician, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, Library Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Hindi-Typist, Catering Attendant, Cook, Fireman, Light Vehicle Driver & Heavy Vehicle Driver Various post for 182 Vacancies. The leading center of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for satellite technology recently released the recruitment advertisement. Interested candidates who are seeking to apply can fill ISRO online Application started and the last date to apply 06-03-2020. This is a good opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a Career in ISRO. The official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020.
The detailed guidelines, eligibility criteria, vacancy position, other conditions and instructions for the ISRO – URSC Recruitment are given below. The Candidates must read carefully by the applicant and satisfy him/her-self about the eligibility of the post and then apply for the application.
Name of the Department: (ISRO)Indian Space Research Organisation
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Technician, Draughtsman, Technical/Library Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Hindi-Typist, Catering Attendant, Cook, Fireman, Light Vehicle & Heavy Vehicle Driver
Job Location: Karnataka State (Banglore)
Applying Mode: Online
- The Candidates should be completed in 10th/12th and any degree/ ITI/ Engineering or diploma from any recognized Board or institution.
- The age limit should be a Maximum of 18 years to a minimum of 35 years.
- The salary will be Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 44900/- based on the name of the post.
- Written test
- Skill test.
- Application Fees is Rs.250/-
For ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020 Registration CLICK HERE
Conclusion for URSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website www.isro.gov.in
- In that, you have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- You can download and save it for your reference.