JPSC Recruitment 2020. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2020 has released the Combined Civil Services Exam Notification for 267 Deputy Collector, Assistant Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Special Officer, Jharkhand Education Services, Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Samadeshta, Assistant Planning Officer Vacancies in Jharkhand. Those who are searching around Jharkhand jobs can utilize this opportunity. The last date for submitting the online application is on 30th March 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for JPSC Recruitment 2020 jobs before 30.03.2020 by submitting the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2020 :
Find all Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Department Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job title: Deputy Collector, Assistant Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Special Officer, Jharkhand Education Services, Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Samadeshta, Assistant Planning Officer
Job Location: Jharkhand
No of Vacancy: 267
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for JPSC Recruitment 2020 :
- Opening – 01.03.2020
- Closing – 30.03.2020
Educational Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2020 :
- Candidates who have Completed our Graduate Degree or equivalent from the recognized board
- Maximum Age limit is 35 Years to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2020
- Written Test (Prelims, Mains)
- Personal Interview
Scale to Pay:
- Selected Candidates to be earn Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus Grade Pay
- General and OBC Candidates Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Rs.150/- plus Bank Charges
Conclusion for JPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.jpsc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for following posts.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per category wise.
- And, Finally you can save it for your reference.