JRHMS Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up Account Assistant, Auditor, Block Accounts Manager, Executive Assistant, Medical Officer, OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Surgeon, State Accounts Officer, Specialists Panchakarma, Technician Panchakarma, Consultant, Data Manager, Assistant, Lab Assistant, Social Worker & Other Posts. A total of 847 vacancies were filled by JRHMS. The recruitment is purely a temporary /contract basis, which can be extended as needed. The candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand Location can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 21.10.2020. The candidates should submit the online applications on or before the last date 07.11.2020.
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society JRHMS Recruitment 2020 notification and JRHMS jobs online application link is available on the official website @ jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. candidates should have complete their 10th/12th/ Degree/ M.Com/ CA/ MBA/ BAMS/ Diploma/ MBBS/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Master’s Degree/ LLB/ B.E or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution or university. JRHMS may select the candidate based on Written Test, Interview. The selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Jharkhand. The candidate remembers that only the Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the JRHMS Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria, official notification, and online application direct links are given below.
Eligible Criteria For JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for JRHMS jobs, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt job updates visit our website.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Account Assistant, Auditor, Block Accounts Manager, Executive Assistant, Medical Officer, OT Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Surgeon, State Accounts Officer, Specialists Panchakarma, Technician Panchakarma, Consultant, Data Manager, Assistant, Lab Assistant, Social Worker & Other Posts|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||21.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||07.11.2020|
Here, You will get information about the JRHMS Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||No’s of vacancies|
|1||Manager- Block Accounts||18|
|7||Medical Officer- Ayush||270|
|8||Block Programme Manager||20|
- Candidates must have complete their 10th/12th/ Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Com/ CA/ MBA/ BAMS/ Diploma/ MBBS/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Master’s Degree/ LLB/ B.E or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution or university
- For more details candidates can refer to the official notification.
- For General candidates – 35 years
- For OBC candidates – 37 years.
- For Female Unreserved candidates – 38 years.
- For ST/ SC candidates – 40 years.
- For Medical Officer (Ayush) posts – 45- 50 years.
- Candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation & salary details.
- Selection will be based on the Written Test, Interview basis.
Mode of Application:
- Applications will be accepted online through
- No fees
Official Website: Click Here
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Find the JRHMS Recruitment 2020 advertisement for the above-said posts.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.