JSSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022 – Check Here the Complete Details
On January 26, 2022, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will open the JSSC CGL Application Form Correction window. On February 28, 2022, the opportunity for JSSC CGL application Form correction 2022 will close. Please make use of this period, JSSC CGL candidates, and make any necessary adjustments.
For different posts, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has sought JSSC CGL 2022 online applications. A total of 956 job openings have been announced. The majority of applicants have completed and submitted their online applications. Some of them have entered incorrect information and are waiting to be corrected. Officials have recently opened the JSSC CGL 2022 Application Form for this purpose online from February 28th at the official site. Applicants can make changes to their information in the JSSC CGL 2022 Application Form until February 28, 2022. Candidates who have paid the application fees and submitted their application form for JSSC CGL 2022 are entitled to make changes to their application.
JSSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022
The price for correcting the application form is non-refundable at any time. The fees for form correction are the same for all candidates and may only be paid online. Only until the deadline can candidates fill out the correction form. JSSC issues the JSSC CGL admit card 2022 shortly after the rectification process is completed. In the table below, you’ll find crucial dates linked to JSSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022.
|Start Date of Form Correction||26 February 2022|
|End Date of Online Form Correction||28 February 2022|
Documents Required for Filling the JSSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022
Correction of the application form is a one-time procedure. As a result, candidates must gather all necessary papers to cross-check the application form and complete the application form modification. The following is a list of all the documents that will be needed to correct the application form:
- 10th class marks sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Post Graduation and other qualification certificates.
- Category certificates
- Resident certificate
- Scanned file of passport size photograph
- Scan file of signature
How to Fill the JSSC CGL Application form Correction 2022?
The application form rectification will be available on the JSSC CGL 2022 official website. The steps to amend the application form for JSSC CGL 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates have to visit the official site or just tap the direct link given above.
- Then find the “Application form (Apply)” button on the home page and click on that.
- Then, find the link regarding Apply Online on the respective recruitment notification page.
- Click on the link, you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- In the login section, kindly give the login details as per the application form and submit them.
- On the dashboard, find the JSSC CGL Application form correction 2022 link given on the page and click on that.
- In your application form, only fill in the details that you want to change. If you want to alter your photo or signature, go to your photo library and find the one you want to use.
- After thoroughly reviewing your details, click the Save and Next option because the application correction form cannot be filled twice.
- The payment window will open as soon as you click the submit button. After paying for the application form correction, submit the form.
- Take a printout of the challan as well as the application rectification form and keep it for later.
Important Do’s and Dont’s in JSSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022
Below are some of the Do’s and Dont’s that you must refer to before starting to fill the correction form:
- Edit your particular information only.
- The photo should be colored and passport size.
- The background of the photo should be plain.
- The face and the eyes of the candidate should be properly visible.
- Cross-check the form before clicking the submit button.
- You can edit the address but not the email ID or phone no.
- Upload the signature on the white sheet.
- The passport size photo should be recent only and the candidate’s face should match with the photo of the candidate
- Do not edit the name or DOB of the candidate in the correction form
- Do not edit the mail address or phone.
- Do not upload any polaroid for the image correction.
- Candidate should not wear any spectacle, hat, or cap in the photo
- Do not upload any blurred photo