- 1 JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Out – Check Here the Complete Details
- 2 JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Highlights
- 3 JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- 4 JSSC CGL 2022 Vacancy Breakup:
- 5 JSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- 6 JSSC CGL Salary 2022:
- 7 JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF: Selection Process
- 8 JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF: Application Process
JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Out – Check Here the Complete Details
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published a notice regarding Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) Notification on 24th December 2021. Candidates who are having passion kindly scroll down this blog and know the complete details.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification for the engagement of Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Asst, Block Supply Officer & Planning Assistant posts. A total of 956 vacancies were announced for the above-said posts. The JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Application Form link gets activated from 15th January 2022. Interested candidates kindly refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The last date for submitting the online application is 14th February 2022. The Last date to pay the application fee is 16th February 2022. Further details regarding JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF are given here below for your reference.
JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Highlights
|Name of an Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Notification Name||JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF|
|Job Role||(i) Assistant Branch Officer
(ii) Jr Secretariat Assistant
(iii) Block Supply Officer
(iv) Planning Assistant
|Selection Process||(i) Prelims
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Released||24th December 2021|
|Starting date of online application||15 January 2022 11:00 AM|
|Last date for submission of the online application|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Fee|
|Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature||18 February 2022 – 11:59 PM (Midnight)|
|Dates for Correction in Application Form||26th February to 28th February 2022|
JSSC CGL 2022 Vacancy Breakup:
Here we have given the JSSC CGL 2022 Vacancy Breakup Post Wise. Kindly note down this.
|Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|Jr Secretariat Asst||322|
|Block Supply Officer||245|
JSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
Relaxation is Applicable as per the norms.
Candidates should possess a Graduation from a recognized university.
JSSC CGL Salary 2022:
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Jr Secretariat Asst – Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant – Rs.29200 & 92300/-
JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF: Selection Process
The selection process of JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 is based on
JSSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
The prelims exam is the initial stage of the selection process. Here we have given the JSSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022 for your reference.
|Section||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Studies||30||90||2 hours|
|Reasoning and mental ability||20||60|
|General knowledge of Jharkhand state||30||90|
- Each question carries 3 marks for every right answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect or wrong answer.
- A total of 120 questions consists of 360 marks
- The questions will be MCQ type i.e. four options are provided with every question in which one is the right answer among four given options.
JSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2022
JSSC CGL mains exam is the final stage of the selection process. The JSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2022 is given below for your reference.
|Name of paper||Subject||Marks||Number of questions||Exam duration|
|Paper 1||Language||. 360||120||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Selected language or regional language||300||100||2 hours|
|Paper 3||General knowledge and||450||150||2 hours|
- JSSC Mains Exam consists of three sections each having a duration of 2 hours.
- The questions will be multiple choice types.
- Paper 1 will be qualifying in nature.
- For the second paper, candidates can choose the language of the exam as per their choice.
- Paper 3 contains 150 questions and a total of 450 marks. Each question carries 3 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
JSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR (Unreserved), EWS, EBC-I, BC-II – 100 RS (Indian Rupees)
SC, ST- 50 RS (Indian Rupees), PWD Jharkhand Candidates (NO FEE)
Payment Mode: Through Online