- 1 JSSC Excise Constable Salary 2022 – Salary Structure Per Month, After 7th Pay, Perks
- 2 JSSC Excise Constable Pay Scale:
- 3 JSSC Excise Constable Salary Per Month:
- 4 JSSC Excise Constable Salary In Hand:
- 5 JSSC Excise Constable Salary Structure:
- 6 JSSC Excise Constable Job Profile:
- 7 JSSC Excise Constable Salary Slip 2022:
- 8 JSSC Excise Constable Promotion & Career Growth
JSSC Excise Constable Salary 2022 – Salary Structure Per Month, After 7th Pay, Perks
This article describes the JSSC Excise Constable Salary 2022 in-depth, as well as its components. Candidates who are about to begin their preparations for the JSSC Excise Constable Exam should carefully read this JSSC Excise Constable Salary In Hand post and understand all of the details.
The recruitment notification for the post of Excise Constable has been released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. A total of 583 applications for the position of Excise Constable have been received by the commission. A recruitment campaign was held across the state to find qualified individuals for the above-mentioned position. As a result, the competition becomes fierce. Candidates must prepare thoroughly and provide their best effort to achieve the desired results. PET/PMT, Written Exam, and Document Verification are used in the selection procedure.
Candidates should familiarise themselves with the JSSC Excise Constable Salary before beginning the online application procedure. In general, knowing the compensation will pique the curiosity of candidates, causing them to become more enthusiastic about the work. As a result, we have included complete details of JSSC Excise Constable Salary Per Month, Salary Structure After 7th Pay, In-Hand, Perks and Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion in this article. Candidates are encouraged to read the entire text to gain a thorough understanding.
JSSC Excise Constable Pay Scale:
- Excise constables are paid according to the 7th CPC’s guidelines. They are paid a grade pay of Rs. 1800 and a base wage of Rs. 19900, with Pay level 2 when they are hired.
- (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted) under Excise and Prohibition Department – Pay Matrix Level-2, 1900 – 63200/-
JSSC Excise Constable Salary Per Month:
Candidates who qualified the selection process will be provisionally allotted as Excise Constable post. The JSSC Excise Constable Salary Per Month is around Rs. 31,200 per month.
JSSC Excise Constable Salary In Hand:
The remuneration of the Jharkhand Excise Sub Inspector, as well as the fixed payments and allowances, would be increased. The JSSC Excise Constable Salary In Hand ranges Rs. 25,700 – 28,700(Depends on City Posting)
JSSC Excise Constable Salary Structure:
The JSSC Excise Constable Salary is decided by the 7th pay commission according to the level of the job. The salary structure includes basic pay, pay level, Allowances, and Gross Pay.
|Components||Amount in Rupees|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 19,900|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 1800|
|Dearness Allowance(DA)||Rs. 3689|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||Rs. 5208|
|Travelling Allowance(TA)||Rs. 4212|
|Ration pay||Rs. 3636|
|JSSC Excise Constable Salary 2022 (Gross)||Rs. 31,200|
JSSC Excise Constable Salary 2022 – Perks & Allowances
- Dearness Allowance: 31% of Basic pay
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): 9-27% of Basic Pay depending on city class
- Travel Allowance
- Ration Allowance
JSSC Excise Constable Job Profile:
Along with salary information, candidates should be familiar with the JSSC Excise Constable job profile to understand the type of work they would be doing if they are hired. The following are the functions and responsibilities of the JSSC Excise Constable:
- Production, manufacturing, transportation, and regulation of liquor for human consumption.
- Recommendations to an alcohol-based industry to regulate the manufacture, import, transport, and dealing with industrial alcohol
- Regulating and collecting revenue if narcotic substances are being treated as human
- During investigations, assist senior officers.
- They are tasked with maintaining peace and order in the region they are assigned to patrol.
JSSC Excise Constable Salary Slip 2022:
A salary slip will be generated for each of the Assistant Engineers employed under this programme at the end of each month’s payment cycle. On this JSSC Excise Constable Salary slip 2022, you’ll see the previous month’s deductions, basic pay, grade pay, and allowances. Employees can use their pay stubs to apply for loans and fill out IT documentation
JSSC Excise Constable Promotion & Career Growth
The JSSC Excise Constable Promotion can take place in three ways. They are conduct, career record, and performance. In the police force, there is a routine promotion based on seniority and experience, as well as a promotion based on excellent performance and commitment to duty.
The following is the JSSC Excise Constable rank system, and Constables can be promoted:
Assistant Sub Inspector