- 1 JSSC JE Salary 2022 – Junior Engineer Salary Structure Complete Details
- 2 JSSC JE Notification 2022 – Highlights
- 3 JSSC JE Selection Process:
- 4 JSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 JSSC JE Salary 2022: Pay Scale
- 6 JSSC JE Salary 2022: Salary Structure
- 7 JSSC JE Salary 2022: Allowances & Benefits
- 8 JSSC JE Promotion/Career Growth:
JSSC JE Salary 2022 – Junior Engineer Salary Structure Complete Details
Here we have given the complete details of JSSC JE Salary 2022 for various disciplines. Candidates who are going to apply for the JSSC JE 2022 Notification must go through this article carefully, know the complete details and then start to prepare for the examination.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will be going to conduct the examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. The recruitment has to be done for various disciplines such as Civil, Electrical & Mechanical. Candidates possessing a Diploma in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply. Interested candidates should submit their applications on or before the last date. Candidates who are applying are eagerly searching for SSC JE Salary 2022 details. Generally, the JSSC will provide an excellent pay scale and consistent career growth. So there is always a great demand for JSSC Junior Engineer Jobs.
For that here we have given the complete details of JSSC JE Salary 2022, In-Hand Salary, Salary Structure & Promotion. So passionate aspirants kindly scroll down this article fully and get the information that might be useful for your future.
JSSC JE Notification 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||JSSC JE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer(Civil, Mechanical & Electrical)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Notification Released on||30-12-2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23-01-2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||22-02-2022|
|The Last Date to Pay the Fee||25-02-2022|
JSSC JE Selection Process:
The Selection Process for JSSC Junior Engineer is based on the Written Exam consisting of Paper 1 & 2.
JSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022
The JSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022 consists of 2 papers in total in the Mains Examination. The detailed exam pattern is provided below.
|Paper 1||General Engineering||80||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Elect/Civil/Mech Engineering||120||2 hours|
- A total of 120 questions will be asked.
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be asked in Hindi as well as English(Bilingual).
JSSC JE Salary 2022: Pay Scale
Candidates who have been provisionally allotted as Junior Engineer will be under
Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group-B Non-Gazetted) Pay Matrix Level – 35,400 – 1,12,400
JSSC JE Salary 2022: Salary Structure
|Particulars||Pay Level-6 (In Rs.)|
|Payscale||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200|
|Basic pay||Rs. 35,400|
|HRA (depending on the city)||X Cities (24%)||Rs. 8,496|
|Y Cities (16%)||Rs. 5,664|
|Z Cities (8%)||Rs. 2,832|
|DA (Current- 28%)||Rs. 9,912|
|Travel Allowance||Cities – Rs. 3600
Other Places – Rs. 1800
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||X Cities||Rs.57,408|
JSSC JE In-Hand Salary
- The In-hand JSSC JE 2022 salary is the total amount of money including basic pay, perks, and allowances provided to an employee at the end of every month.
- Additionally to the basic salary and any other allowances that are admissible, the salary will increase with the experience of the employee.
- All the candidates selected for the post of JSSC JE In-Hand Salary is about Rs 49,900/- to
JSSC JE Salary 2022: Allowances & Benefits
Apart from the JSSC JE Salary 2022 candidates are entitled to allowances and benefits.
- HRA (depending on the city)
- Dearness Allowances(DA)
- Travel Allowances(TA)
JSSC JE Promotion/Career Growth:
The promotion of JSSC JE is done on the number of years they have rendered into the service and clearing the departmental exams that are conducted by the commission. The JSSC Junior Engineers will be promoted to the subsequent designations:
- Assistant Engineer
- Executive Engineer
- Section Engineer