Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) Officials has been released the job recruitment notification for Forest Guard Post, 339 Vacancies in Karnataka. Both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard post. The Online application form will be starting on 16.03.2020 and the closing date is 15.04.2020. Candidates should go through the notice of KFD Recruitment carefully before applying for this Post and ensure all the Karnataka Forest Recruitment Eligibility Conditions, the website link is given below.
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the Karnataka Forest Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, selection process and application fee details are given below. For More employment news Check Our site regularly todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: KFD – Karnataka Forest Department
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job title: Forest Guard
No of Vacancies: 339
Job Location: Karnataka
Applying Mode: Online
- The Applying Candidates should complete 10th/ 12th/ PUC from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 35 Years are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates will get the salary between Rs.21400/- to Rs.42000/-
- Online Test
- Physical test
- Application fee – Rs.100/- +Postal Fee of Rs.20-25/-
Apply Online (Link Available on 16.03.2020)
More Karnataka Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – kfdrecruitment.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, now you can download and save it for your reference.