Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020. The Kerala State Co-operative Bank Recruitment has been released the job recruitment notification of Head Treasury, Chief Finance Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Legal Officer, Chief IS Security and IT Officer posts for 05 Vacancies in Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram) location. Kerala Bank recruitment starts from 19.02.2020 to closing on 02.03.2020 by filled to submit the offline application form before the last date. This is a good opportunity for job hunters who are looking for a Career in Bank Jobs the official website like is given below for more updates in State/Central government jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020.
- 2 The Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 Name of the Posts, No of Vacancy, and Age Limit Details is given below:
- 3 Applying Mode: Offline
- 4 Duration:
- 5 Educational Qualification:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Salary Pay:
- 8 Application Fees:
- 9 Address,
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020.
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for Kerala Bank Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: Kerala State Co-operative Bank
Job Type: Govt Jobs
The Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 Name of the Posts, No of Vacancy, and Age Limit Details is given below:
|S No||Name Of the Posts||No Of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Chief IS Security and IT Officer||01||62 years|
|2||Head Treasury||01||62 years|
|3||Chief Risk Officer||01||62 years|
|4||Chief Finance Officer||01||45 to 55 years|
|5||Chief Legal Officer||01||45 to 55 years|
Total Posts (Vacancy): 05
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Applying Mode: Offline
- Eligible candidates can send the application form to the given address before 02.03.2020.
1. Chief IS Security and IT Officer:
- Candidates should need to complete their Bachelor’s Degree in computer science / IT
- Candidate worked in the IT Department of Nationalised or Private Sector Banks at least for 3 yrs in IT.
2. Head Treasury:
- Candidate Should Complete professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CAIIB / CA. (or)A minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public / private sector Bank
3. Chief Risk Officer:
- Five years of experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager.
4. Chief Finance Officer:
- Candidate should complete a Graduation in any stream/ completed CA from Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI).
5. Chief Legal Officer:
- Candidate should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- At least 5 yrs of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws, etc
- The Salary Pay will be as per the norms of Kerala co-operative bank.
- No Application Fee.
The Deputy General Manager (P&E),
Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Ltd,
Thiruvananthapuram – 33
More Kerala Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.keralacobank.com
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.