- 1 Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 – 1421 Vacancy – Online Application Activated
- 2 Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 Kerala GDS Age Limit:
- 4 Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
- 5 Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
- 6 Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 7 Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 8 How to apply online for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 – 1421 Vacancy – Online Application Activated
Our India Post has released the GDS notification for the Kerala Postal Circle. The Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 invites the online application to fill around 1,421 GDS vacancies. The GDS recruitment is especially for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sewak posts. This recruitment will be done on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in 10th Std/SSLC. This Kerala GDS recruitment is especially for the kerala state job seekers. The Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated on 08th March 2021. The Online Application link get deactivated on 07th April 2021.
Aspirants who are having a passion to get job in the postal department shall read the notification instructions and start to apply for this notification. The postal department has provided you the chance to prove yourself to the society. The Kerala Post Office will provides you an excellent pay scale and job nature. Further details of Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021 shall refer to this article fully.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Notification Name||Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Post Master|
(ii) Assistant Branch Post Master
(iii) Dak Sewak
|Notification Released||08th March 2021|
|Apply Online Link Activated||08th March 2021|
|Last Date for the Submission||07th April 2021|
|Merit List Released||To be notified later|
Kerala GDS Age Limit:
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be
18 and 40 years respectively as on 08th March 2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on Merit List prepared on the basis of marks obtained in SSLC/10th std.
Kerala GDS Salary Details:
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Process
|Application Fee||(i) UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-(ii) Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD: Nil|
|Payment Mode||Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking|
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- There is a section regarding the Live notification on the home page.
- Under that there is a notification of GDS cycle III.
- Click on the link, the GDS notification is get opened.
- Read the notification fully.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.