King George’s Medical University (KGMU) Recruitment 2020 is inviting the notification for 230 Principal, Assistant Professor, Clinical Instructor, Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting the application online on 10th February 2020. Candidates checking all details can go ahead and apply for the latest KGMU Recruitment 2020. Find all KGMU Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 20th January 2020 and closing from 10th February 2020.
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Principal, Assistant Professor, Clinical Instructor, Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor
No of Vacancy: 230
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Duration for KGMU Recruitment:
- Opening – 20.01.2020
- Closing – 10.02.2020
- According to the Norms of Organization
- Candidates can check KGMU Recruitment 2020 Notification for qualification and working Experience
Scale to Pay:
Pay Scale (Non-Practicing and Others)
- Professor – Rs.37400/-to Rs.67000/- AGP Rs.10500/- (Pay Level 14A As per 7th Pay Matrix)
- Professor Junior Grade – Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- AGP Rs.9500/- (Pay Level 13A2 As per 7th Pay Matrix)
- Associate Professor – Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- AGP Rs.9000/- (Pay Level 13A1 As per 7th Pay Matrix)
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- AGP Rs.8000/- (Pay Level 12 As per 7th Pay Matrix)
Sports Medicine Post
- Professor – 37400/-to Rs.67000/- AGP Rs.10000/-
- Associate Professor – Rs.37400/-to Rs.67000/- AGP Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor – 15600/- to Rs.39100/- AGP Rs.8000/-
College of Nursing Post
- Clinical Instructor – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- GP Rs.4800/-(Pre-revised)
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- GP Rs.6600/-(Pre-revised)
- Principal – 15600/- to Rs.39100/- GP Rs.7600/-(Pre-revised)
- Personal Interview
- Rs.5000/- for General and OBC Candidates
- Rs.3000/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates
Conclusion: KGMU Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.kgmu.org.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.