KMC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Officials has been released the job recruitment notification for Staff Nurse Post for 140 Vacancies in Kolkata. The Candidates, who completed GNM or B.Sc (Nursing) from any Recognized Institute or University can go ahead and apply for the post. If the candidates searching for a job location in Kolkata, then proceed to attend for the Walk-in-interview on 16.03.2020. Candidates should go through the notice of KMC Recruitment carefully before applying for this Post and ensure all the Eligibility Conditions.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for KMC Recruitment 2020:
- 2 KMC Recruitment 2020 Job title, Qualification and Pay Scale Details:
- 3 Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Category Wise Vacancies Details:
- 8 Application Fees:
- 9 Address,
The eligibility criteria for KMC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the KMC Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, selection process and application fee details are given below. For Latest updates, Check Our site regularly todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: KMC – Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Job Type: Govt Jobs
KMC Recruitment 2020 Job title, Qualification and Pay Scale Details:
|S no||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||scale Pay|
• The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council & must have proficiency in Bengali.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Applying Mode: Online
|Walk-in-Interview Date||16.03.2020 (10:30 AM)|
- Applying candidates with the age of 64 Years can go ahead and attend for the KMC Staff Nurse Jobs.
Category Wise Vacancies Details:
|S no||Category||No of Vacancy|
|6||Unreserved (Person with Disabilities)||09|
|7||Unreserved (Meritorious Sportsperson)||05|
- The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) selects or chooses the persons in Merit listwise and Interview based.
- No Application Fee
The eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-Interview and submit their
Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI),
36C, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata – 700019
More West Bengal Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for KMC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – kmcgov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.