KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020 Notification. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released the recruitment notification for Group B & C (Technical) posts. There are totally recruit 990 vacancies by KPSC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer posts. Candidates who looking for Karnataka location Government Jobs can go ahead and apply for these vacancies. KPSC starting date of Online application 17.08.2020 and it will be closed on 18.09.2020. The candidates requested to pay your application fees on or before 18.09.2020. Here, we have given the complete details about the KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria and official website links are given below.
Candidates should completed Engineering or Diploma in Civil from an recognized University or Institution. Applying candidates should have age limit between 18 to 35 years. KPSC may select the candidates based on Written Test and Interview process. The candidate remembers that applications are only accepted online, otherwise, applications are rejected. Here, we have given the complete details about the KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are available on our website.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a government service of Karnataka state, target to make recruitment to various civil services through competitive & departmental examinations. KPSC is Founded on 18 May 1951. Headquarters: Udyog Souda, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka. The Commission executive is Shadakshari Swamy, (Chairman), Sathyavathi (Secretary), G.R.J.Divya Prabhu (Controller examination), Gyanendra Kumar (Member), Lakshmi Narasaiah (Member), Raghunandan Ramanna (Member).
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020:
The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission -KPSC
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
- The application only accepted via online.
|Starting Date of Online Application||17.08.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16.09.2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18.09.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020. The Posts, Age limit, Education qualification, No of vacancies, and pay scale details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit||Scale Pay|
|Group- B Posts
|Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK)||660||Between 18 to 35 years||Rs.43100 – 83900/- pm|
|Group- C Posts
|Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK)||330||Between 18 to 35 years||Rs.33450 – 62600/- pm|
- Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK):The candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK): The candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering (General).
- Applying candidates should check age relaxation on Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on following process:
- Written Examination
|For General Candidates||Rs. 600/- + 35/-|
|For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||Rs. 300/- + 35/-|
|For Ex-Military Person||Rs. 50/- + 35/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH||Nill|
- Payment through via Online by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card….,etc
KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
More Karnataka Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply for KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find KPSC Group B and C Recruitment 2020, advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Online Registration’ Button
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Pay your application fees, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.