KPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released the new job recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor & Other Posts 1266 Vacancies in Karnataka Location. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Online. The Online application mode will be starting on 12.08.2020 (Ayush) and 17.08.2020 (PWD) and Last date to submit an application form on or before 14.09.2020 (Ayush) & 16.09.2020 (PWD). The Last date for online payment is 15.09.2020 (Ayush) & 18.09.2020 (PWD)
The details given in Official KPSC Jobs 2020 Notification, an individual Candidate who has completed Engineering/ Diploma/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS from recognized university can apply for this KPSC jobs vacancies. Here, You will get the complete details about the KPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification and Online application links are available at KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC is an government organization of Karnataka state, aimed to make recruitment to the various civil services through competitive & departmental examinations in it’s jurisdiction under the area of 191,791 km 2. The KPSC formed at 1951 and the headquarter is located in Bangalore [Karnataka].
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
- Application only will be accepted via Online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Public Works Department (AE & JE)||990|
|2||Ayush Department (MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor & Other)||276|
Duration for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Online Application Starting Date (Ayush)||12.08.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date (PWD)||14.09.2020|
|Online Application Starting Date (Ayush)||17.08.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date (PWD)||16.09.2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||15.09.2020 (Ayush) & 18.09.2020 (PWD)|
- The Candidate must complete Engg/ Diploma in Civil/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS Degree or PG degree in concerned discipline/ Diploma Nursing/ Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university.
- The Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 45 years.
- The candidate selection process will be the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
|Name of the Posts||Notification||Apply Online Link|
|PWD||Click Here||Link Will be available on 12.08.2020 & 17.08.2020|
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find KPSC Recruitment 2020 AE, JE and other job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button
- Then you go to register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.