KPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has been released the job recruitment notification for Junior Assistant and Second Division Assistant post for 1279 (RPC & HK) Vacancies. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the Various jobs of vacancies. The candidate who can be passed in the 10th and 12th standard from any Recognized Board or Institute in India can apply for this post. Those who are searching for Across Karnataka Location Central Government Jobs can utilize the KPSC Recruitment 2020 opportunity. The online application form stated at 09.03.2020 and the closing date is
09.04.2020 closing date is extended to 01.06.2020. The official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job Title: Junior Assistant, Second Division Assistant (SDA)
- 3 Job Location: Karnataka
- 4 No of Vacancy: 1279
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for KPSC Recruitment the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Job Type: Central Govt jobs
Job Title: Junior Assistant, Second Division Assistant (SDA)
Job Location: Karnataka
No of Vacancy: 1279
The KPSC region-wise Vacancies Details
- For RPC Region – 1080
- For HK Region – 199
Applying Mode: Online
- Starting Date: 09.03.2020
- Ending Date:
- The ending date is extended to 01.06.2020
- Candidates should be passed in 10th/12th standard from any Recognized Board or Institute.
The min age limit is 18 years and max-age is 35 years
- The KPSC has given the salary between Rs 21,400 – 42,000/- pm
- Written Test
- For Gen: Rs. 600/- +35/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A/3B): Rs. 300/- +35/-
- For Ex- Military Person: Rs. 50/- +35/-
- For SC/ST Candidate: Nil
Apply Online Click Here
More Karnataka Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for KPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.